Week 3: Greenback @Oneida

crow

the two QB's are competitors - been watching the GB QB since he was 6 yrs. old - he is a baller and knows the game well - if our guys play well, we will come out with the win - Silvey is a beast and will be in the backfield all night long! our transfer RB is due a breakout game and I think he will have it! Coaching will be a key factor in this game and penalty free play! should have been the Rivalry game of the week this night! 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

the two QB's are competitors - been watching the GB QB since he was 6 yrs. old - he is a baller and knows the game well - if our guys play well, we will come out with the win - Silvey is a beast and will be in the backfield all night long! our transfer RB is due a breakout game and I think he will have it! Coaching will be a key factor in this game and penalty free play! should have been the Rivalry game of the week this night!

I agree 100% about bein the rilvary game. However I disagree that Silvey will be in the backfield all night. He will make great play cause that's what good players do but Oneida can block and will block him 80% of the time. They got some hosses up front that can handle him. I believe the D will be ready as well! That Lambert D is stout. I expect this to be a barn barber with the Indians coming out on top. Edited by Fall101

Guest Fall101

Spike, this is going to be a great game. I don't think you guys hold GB to 7 pts. I know you guys will have a good defense, as usual. I do think the Cherokees will score at least 28 pts. I also think Oneida will run the ball on the GB front. Can Oneida score 28 with their ball control offense? I'm not certain they can. But the more I think about it, if Oneida takes the ball and cradles it for long drives, can GB score 28? This is a 50/50 game. Could go into extra innings. I'm going with the Cherokees on the road by 3. Should be a great game and an unbeatable atmosphere![/quote

I don't see GB scoring 28 on this D especially not at home. Oneida does try to take the ball and drove it down your throat but first 2 games they have mixed it up a little and threw the ball. I believe close to 10 times against Meigs. I know that isn't a lot for most team but for Oneida that's quite a bit. I believe first one to 21-24 wins this game and I am just hopin it's the Indians. Gonna be lots of tailgating goin on before the game. It's gonna be electric. I have had something come up and I am not gonna be able to make it. It's gonna a great one!

Edited by Fall101

The good thing about this rivalry is that there should be many mores years to come. GB has ballers in every class and more coming on up. Next season will be special for me for many reasons but that can wait til next year. Looking forward to a great game tomorrow. May both teams bring their best game and we'll see how it all turns out.

Good luck to Greenback tonight and hope someone keeps plenty of updates on here while the game is going on.

Hopefully there will be some good updates(for us that is)!LOL.Im going up early and see if i can find that Ju Ju hut Kaz always talks about and see if he left the door open again.I figure it wont know an Indian from a Cherokee and see if that smoke might tell me the outcome before the game starts,because right now im not sure what to think!I know one thing its gonna be a game.Good luck and i hope all of both teams stay healthy this may not be the last time they play.Hmmmm....

Whoooooooo...!  Woke up finally.....it just dawned on me that it is game day.....I mean GAME DAY!!!!!  Here we go guys and gals the rocket ride begins....!  Walked out of the JuJu Hut and the clouds were in the valley as the sun was rising.....talk about a beautiful moment.  Looked down and discovered I forgot to put my britches on....! :huh:  Who cares......it's time to take off the pampers and party....!  Loud and rockin' will be the theme from kickoff to the final horn.  Bolt them on tight because there will be numerous collisions in this one.  There were a ton of Eagles in the spirit world which leads me to believe the ball will get airborne this evening.  The wolf was prowling which tells me there will be some great individual plays tonight. (it was a lone wolf) :thumb: Dinosaur was roaming out there......it was a T-Rex (hello Bam Bam).  I'm Jacked.....can you tell?  Aloha.....Greenback, heard we going to have the students going Hawaiian in the stands.

Kazamatani

Whoooooooo...! Woke up finally.....it just dawned on me that it is game day.....I mean GAME DAY!!!!! Here we go guys and gals the rocket ride begins....! Walked out of the JuJu Hut and the clouds were in the valley as the sun was rising.....talk about a beautiful moment. Looked down and discovered I forgot to put my britches on....! :huh: Who cares......it's time to take off the pampers and party....! Loud and rockin' will be the theme from kickoff to the final horn. Bolt them on tight because there will be numerous collisions in this one. There were a ton of Eagles in the spirit world which leads me to believe the ball will get airborne this evening. The wolf was prowling which tells me there will be some great individual plays tonight. (it was a lone wolf) :thumb: Dinosaur was roaming out there......it was a T-Rex (hello Bam Bam). I'm Jacked.....can you tell? Aloha.....Greenback, heard we going to have the students going Hawaiian in the stands.

Kazamatani

NEVERMIND I THINK I WILL STAY OUT OF THAT HUT!WOW.

OB.....it too far in the sticks to reach anyways.  Still, I've never shot a man who was wondering through. (or woman for that matter)  Crow will tell you it ain't for the faint at heart....!  I welcome the 'Kee Nation to the Reservation.....!  Love to have your rowdy bunch up here and the battle that ensues.  There have been plenty of great games in this series and looks like we might have another on our hands this evening.  You guys travel safe and jump into any party you want.  I tend to walk the grounds and watch the football solo most nights.  That way I don't stir up any ruckus among the natives.  Hope you leave content that your team played a fine match and came up just a few points short...! (if mine do, I hope the JuJu hut will return me to my calmer side)  Peace Brother!

Kaz