South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

I cant call a timeout for our boys. I was sitting in the stands. Grider or one of those other coaches calls timeouts. It wasnt the SOS defence it was lack of depth since our two best runners were injured the second half. Now why didnt the SOS make proper adjustments during first quarter instead of waiting until halftime? SOS wanted a goose egg up their worse than anybody. You think im joking but im not.

Same story. Different year.

I don't agree with Old Pirate much, but it's time to move on. Marion County kicked our butt again just like we knew would happen. Now, let's move on to region play.

Now Barney, recon Roy is still wanting feud, figure that's his right too! Yep, recon so......! It's jest the Jasper fellers appear kinda weak & knowds theys a only getting deeper. Point here is theys can't answer many feuding questions and have got plain tuckered out. BTW, what in the dickens is Yous claiming to nots agreeing with Old Pirate? Yous momma should have taught you better than disrespect Yous elders publicly anyhow! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Now Barney, recon Roy is still wanting feud, figure that's his right too! Yep, recon so......! It's jest the Jasper fellers appear kinda weak & knowds theys a only getting deeper. Point here is theys can't answer many feuding questions and have got plain tuckered out. BTW, what in the dickens is Yous claiming to nots agreeing with Old Pirate? Yous momma should have taught you better than disrespect Yous elders publicly anyhow!

It has been fun the last couple days watchin yall skillletheads jerk all over the ground like headless chickens, thanks it was fun.  See yall back here next year, unless yall start nosin around and causin trouble in our threads, which I am sure you will not be able to help.

LOPAO, are you the SOS...? The huge difference in the second half was depth & the loss of Blevins with Lilly being gimpy which limited the offense. Tell us what adjustments the great one made? You Jasper fellers all give far more stroking than is warranted! Yes you fellers are still in a hypnotic state if you can't recognize the facts OP referrenced!

Yep........recon I agree with that.  During a post game inteview with a local station, Coach Ross said the difference in 2nd half was SP changed from an unexpected 1st half offense to one that MC had prepared for all week.  Coach Ross shrugged his shoulders, said little, and seemed to indicate when SP played what MC had prepared for all week, what did you expect would happen.  Imagine Vic had little choice but to change, what with the condition his players were in after half time.  I watched the Pirates walk off the field at half time; they were banged up plenty.  Failure to score just before half also had to hurt Pirate morale.  IMO, both coaches utilized their available talent well; MC's stable was just too full for SP to handle an entire game.  Will say this, there was light years difference in the overall effort displayed by the Pirates this year at MC than what was put forth last year at SP. 

Talked to a knowledgable football fan that said MC better enjoy this year cause Vic would put a real hurting on them next year down the road.  I said "Listen here little feller, that's a mighty bold statement to make considering the beat down MC has delivered two years running."  He proceeded to rattle off some player stats that backed his point up.  Maybe there's hope for SP soon.  All I know personally is MC is head and shoulders above the Pirates this year, mostly because of overall talent pool; same advantage SP held over MC for many recent years past.

Before the game talked to an MC coach.  Asked him if any mercy would be given SP tonight.  Final score reflects his answer. 

Edited by nohope

Yep........recon I agree with that. During a post game inteview with a local station, Coach Ross said the difference in 2nd half was SP changed from an unexpected 1st half offense to one that MC had prepared for all week. Coach Ross shrugged his shoulders, said little, and seemed to indicate when SP played what MC had prepared for all week, what did you expect would happen. Imagine Vic had little choice but to change, what with the condition his players were in after half time. I watched the Pirates walk off the field at half time; they were banged up plenty. Failure to score just before half also had to hurt Pirate morale. IMO, both coaches utilized their available talent well; MC's stable was just too full for SP to handle an entire game. Will say this, there was light years difference in the overall effort displayed by the Pirates this year at MC than what was put forth last year at SP.

Talked to a knowledgable football fan that said MC better enjoy this year cause Vic would put a real hurting on them next year down the road. I said "Listen here little feller, that's a mighty bold statement to make considering the beat down MC has delivered two years running." He proceeded to rattle off some player stats that backed his point up. Maybe there's hope for SP soon. All I know personally is MC is head and shoulders above the Pirates this year, mostly because of overall talent pool; same advantage SP held over MC for many recent years past.

Before the game talked to an MC coach. Asked him if any mercy would be given SP tonight. Final score reflects his answer.

Old Pirate says SP folkes as a whole ain't ever figured on any mercy for as long back as Old Pirate was feuding. Point here is teams knows the Pirates as a very formable opponent each & every year and few have a upper hand on the Pirates thru their course of feuding. Yep, recon other teams will always score as many as possable, figure it's jest mostly them whiners like Jasper that do the mostest crying & whining. Old Pirate says it is safe to say the whiners and cryers from any fan base is generally made up of folkes that never actually had the nerves,guts and grit to actually play the game. OP has always believed that a good wood shed whipping will pay dividends for those that survive whether it is on the field or journeying down the road called LIFE.

Old Pirate says SP folkes as a whole ain't ever figured on any mercy for as long back as Old Pirate was feuding. Point here is teams knows the Pirates as a very formable opponent each & every year and few have a upper hand on the Pirates thru their course of feuding. Yep, recon other teams will always score as many as possable, figure it's jest mostly them whiners like Jasper that do the mostest crying & whining. Old Pirate says it is safe to say the whiners and cryers from any fan base is generally made up of folkes that never actually had the nerves,guts and grit to actually play the game. OP has always believed that a good wood shed whipping will pay dividends for those that survive whether it is on the field or journeying down the road called LIFE.

Man, I thought it was over.  This is the gift that keeps on giving.  I feel like I been on a weeekend bender and keep findin full bottles all over the house on Monday.  I suppose I'll have to sober up soon but these boy just keep a handin me liquor.

It has been fun the last couple days watchin yall skillletheads jerk all over the ground like headless chickens, thanks it was fun. See yall back here next year, unless yall start nosin around and causin trouble in our threads, which I am sure you will not be able to help.

This pirate didn't lay on the ground like a headless chicken. When you're out manned you're out manned. Kids played hard, Coach Grider had a good offensive game plan. He stayed in the game longer than I thought we could.

This pirate didn't lay on the ground like a headless chicken. When you're out manned you're out manned. Kids played hard, Coach Grider had a good offensive game plan. He stayed in the game longer than I thought we could.

Barney, Old Pirate guarantees little Rikki ain't never even seen a headless chicken much less knowds what one looks like! OP ain't jest joking neither, jest something he learned from gran pappy.

I wasn't referrin to you there Ambassador, mostly the melted down skillets that on the verge of apoplexy. But it is they own fault. Most folks like you know when yer fixin to hit an oak tree ya brace for impact, ya don't mash the gas.  When my Daddy was fixin to whoop me I kept my mouth shut and prayed for mercy, my cousin used to sass and struggle and he used to get some god awful whoopins.

Barney, Old Pirate guarantees little Rikki ain't never even seen a headless chicken much less knowds what one looks like! OP ain't jest joking neither, jest something he learned from gran pappy.

Funny you should mention headless chickens. What put that idea in my head was a rooster we sent to the other side this weekend. See he got his spurs handed to him by this other rooster a while back and he aint been good fer nothing since.  He was mighty tasty when he was beside some dumplins though.