Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

After seeing the parents lined up on Liberty Bell Boulevard, to pick up their kids who they obviously dropped off at the game, I can see that you all don't take football as seriously in Johnson City as we do in Maryville. It looked like the car riders getting out of school. At Maryville it's a family event. It's what we do. I hope this post wasn't classless or idiotic which seems to be the classy or non-idiotic way to categorize people on this message board.  

After reading through this thread, I honestly wonder what some of you guys would do with yourselves without Maryville football.....

Edited by Red Rebels

After reading through this thread, I honestly wonder what some of you guys would do with yourselves without Maryville football.....

This is a High School football web site. This is a Maryville thread on the message board. You took the time to "read through the thread", and now you make a comment like this? What was you expecting to read about here?

After seeing the parents lined up on Liberty Bell Boulevard, to pick up their kids who they obviously dropped off at the game, I can see that you all don't take football as seriously in Johnson City as we do in Maryville. It looked like the car riders getting out of school. At Maryville it's a family event. It's what we do. I hope this post wasn't classless or idiotic which seems to be the classy or non-idiotic way to categorize people on this message board.

What does your judgement of car riders have to do with arrogance on a thread? You proved the point. Because of your football team certain posters feel superior to others.

I love it when Starsnbars edits a post! Pure talent like the team he follows. But you guys are taking Carters quote out of context and you know it. One can prepare but the devil is in the execution.

Maybe CSC should have borrowed a line from OUTLAW JOSEY WALES when Cap'n Redlegs was tracking JOSEY.. He said, "this man ain't hard to track, he leaves dead men wherever he goes."

One of my top three movies of all time. My favorite line from it is when Josey appeared on that hill and Chief Longwaddie says "get ready little lady, Hells coming to breakfast" Edited by rebelwoman87

What does your judgement of car riders have to do with arrogance on a thread? You proved the point. Because of your football team certain posters feel superior to others.

If he had to explain.......you wouldn't understand. His comment speaks volumes as to why Maryville football is so dominate. I suppose it's just easier for most people to just complain about arrogance or whatever.

This is a High School football web site. This is a Maryville thread on the message board. You took the time to "read through the thread", and now you make a comment like this? What was you expecting to read about here?

Very little, if any, of the thread is regarding what took place on the field. Just pity squabble between adults living vicariously through high schoolers.

Probably one of the reasons I don't frequent this board as often as I once did.

All the best, gents.

Very little, if any, of the thread is regarding what took place on the field. Just pity squabble between adults living vicariously through high schoolers.

Probably one of the reasons I don't frequent this board as often as I once did.

All the best, gents.

I see two post by you this morning. I see nothing about what took place on the field. Can't say as I blame you though.

voltnh......Eye werk hard keepin' momma and tha Pups fed, hawlin' garbige, and takin' my hi-teck wind-up Cassy-O stop watch wif me to kiddy naborhoods and Eastur Agg hunts and checkin' 40 times ov tha yungsturs inn betwixst footbawl seesun..... :popcorneater:

I love it when Starsnbars edits a post! Pure talent like the team he follows. But you guys are taking Carters quote out of context and you know it. One can prepare but the devil is in the execution.

TTR eye ant much on editin'.....Butt eye haiv ben editid moore thain enny othur Mairvul Hi aloomnee....Eye rote a paypur fer our Anglish teechur (Miss Ferguson) and eye brung tha ruff draift(and eye meen ruff draift) hoam and my diddy looked att hit and sed whut's all thait red all overhit....Eye then'st tolt him thait Miss Ferguson haid dunn tha coreeckshuns inn red ank and diddy sed ....'Did she graid hit orr slash hur rists and give upp on tryin two reed hit'..... :huh:

Eye wuz empressed wif Cyunts Hill's staydeeum.....Hit wooda ben perfick wifout thait ole runnin' track......Momma liked tha restroom two....sed tha haid nice turlett paypur.... :flower: