Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

I agree it would have been a much better game but remember things like the on-side kick.Maryville has the best staff in the state and they can make adjustments with the best of them.It took everything for the Rebs to win it all last year,but that was against some great teams.I don't think anyone in east TN other then Maryville has the team right now in 6A to compete with the very best in middle and west TN

Batman, after what I saw tonight, I think your Indians can beat Maryville this year. And I'm by no means an DB fan. I really think you all can get them.

Edited by TFL2001

Well i guess a tube no more like a tub of preperation H is in order. Congrats on those 2 tds there at the end against our 2s and 3s. I noticed that you still had your ones in there. Oh well i guess you gotta make it look a little better for your resume.

Except at the most important position on the field, where we've been playing our #2 and #3 guy from virtually the very beginning.

Batman, after what I saw tonight, I think your Indians can beat Maryville this year. And I'm by no means an DB fan. I really think you all can get them.

So we lost tonight in the IFL game and you've already got us getting beat by DB also . I hope your QB heals up and I hope we get another chance to play down the road . 

So we lost tonight in the IFL game and you've already got us getting beat by DB also . I hope your QB heals up and I hope we get another chance to play down the road . 

I never said I had DB winning. I said I think they have a great shot at beating you all this year. And I do.

And I hope our QB heals up quickly too. The team goes as he goes. If he can't play the Toppers are in for a very long season.

Edited by TFL2001

I'm sure Graham will talk to Carter. Carter has cracked the code. Maryville is easy to prepare for. It should be an easy game for DB as long as their QB stays healthy.

Well I was close !!!db vs science hill should be a great game for second!

Il join in this one !! Maryville 52- SH 20 ... Why because of the Defense that Science Hill has is nothing like last year !! now yes DB will score on Maryville and I think DBs Deffense will put a lot of pressure on their QB . DBs d is clicking and as long as the d backs get better each game it will be a closer game against Maryville ... Maryville 35- DB 24

Edited by kingindian33

I'm going to be completely honest. I'm not saying the Toppers would have won but this game would have been very close and there's no doubt in my mind about that had Bedard not been injured. SH moved the ball easily on Maryville in their first drive. They were about to score and cut the score to 10-7 when Bedard went out, and never returned (Rumor is a concussion). Topper defense was playing well and the Topper offense looked very good on that first drive. This would have been a great game if the SH QB had not been knocked out of it.

As for DB, I'll tell you this, Maryville looks very beatable this year and I think you guys have a great shot against them.

This post is dumb beyond belief. So dumb, they should kick you off CoachT. I think this has to be a joke.