Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

I thought maybe there needed to be at least two good people from huntingdon on here so let me just say good luck to both teams. Going to be some good football coming up the rest of the season.

Thank you! I know there are a few bad apples in every fan base but the bad far exceed the good when it comes to Huntingdon fans. You & Kermit (with the exception of his dislike of our fireworks) are about the only classy ones I've encountered. The rest just seems arrogant & only want to run other teams down. No doubt the Mustangs have a good team & have had Dresden's #. Thank you for showing some class.

Thank you! I know there are a few bad apples in every fan base but the bad far exceed the good when it comes to Huntingdon fans. You & Kermit (with the exception of his dislike of our fireworks) are about the only classy ones I've encountered. The rest just seems arrogant & only want to run other teams down. No doubt the Mustangs have a good team & have had Dresden's #. Thank you for showing some class.

I agree on those two. I would also add Maximum. He is a class act. I would also like to add that I enjoy most of the Dresden posters. All except for one and I'm sure ya know who that is. But the posse are top notch in my book.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

we seem to have more than most but maybe I can help them come around

I agree on those two. I would also add Maximum. He is a class. I would also like to add that I enjoy most of the Dresden posters. All except for one and I'm sure ya know who that is. But the posse are top notch in my book.

We have a few as well. We can't quite figure out who the newest one is. I have a lot of respect for Milan. I have close family ties.

Well you guys just rattled some cages. Let the barking begin.

Hey! I just thought of a new name for the annoying posters (whomever they may be) we can call them

Postholes

I will let that sit for a minute.

I like it Swo! Postholes has a good tune to it.

All I'm saying is show each team a little respect. After all it's not about us posters on the T. It's about the boys that put in the hard work & make Friday nights exciting for us & give us something to talk about on here. I can remember not too many years ago being everyone's homecoming game & feeling good to win 3-4 games a year so are we proud of our team at Dresden? Heck yes we are! I honestly thought we were a year away before the season started but after seeing this group of boys play & how how hard they work & want it, I think they can compete with anyone they step on the field with. I will not apologize for that but I also won't disrespect another hardworking bunch of players on another team either.

I like it Swo! Postholes has a good tune to it.

All I'm saying is show each team a little respect. After all it's not about us posters on the T. It's about the boys that put in the hard work & make Friday nights exciting for us & give us something to talk about on here. I can remember not too many years ago being everyone's homecoming game & feeling good to win 3-4 games a year so are we proud of our team at Dresden? Heck yes we are! I honestly thought we were a year away before the season started but after seeing this group of boys play & how how hard they work & want it, I think they can compete with anyone they step on the field with. I will not apologize for that but I also won't disrespect another hardworking bunch of players on another team either.

+1