Henry Co. @ Clarksville

SEC1rules

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game seems hard to pick if you are truly looking at the game realistically. The Patriots will try and slow the game down and put together long drives and CHS wants an up tempo game. CHS will score, can the big red score enough to keep up? Who makes the big defensive stop? Will the Patriots be able to have their way with the CHS defense?

So these types of games between two good teams (probably both top 10 teams at the end) comes down to a turnover or the kicking game and that's why I will take the home team here and go CHS in a 27-24 type of contest. Either way it seems possible that this is only the first meeting this year between these two. Should be fun to watch.

This game seems hard to pick if you are truly looking at the game realistically. The Patriots will try and slow the game down and put together long drives and CHS wants an up tempo game. CHS will score, can the big red score enough to keep up? Who makes the big defensive stop? Will the Patriots be able to have their way with the CHS defense?

So these types of games between two good teams (probably both top 10 teams at the end) comes down to a turnover or the kicking game and that's why I will take the home team here and go CHS in a 27-24 type of contest. Either way it seems possible that this is only the first meeting this year between these two. Should be fun to watch.

I simply think it comes down to if CHS can move the ball through the air. If they can't mix it up some then it'll be a long night for them if HC takes care of the ball.

Edited by RedSwarm

I simply think it comes down to if CHS can move the ball through the air. If they can't mix it up some then it'll be a long night for them if HC takes care of the ball.

I have no argument there. CHS will need to throw the ball to open up the running lanes. I think the same would apply to the big red though. This will be a close game it appears.

Clarksville will struggle to score and I don't see it being close. Appears HC is really starting to click. HC by 21+.

Although we will need to pass to keep HC honest, I think Clarksville will earn more rushing yards against HC,than anyone else has this year.

I'm not predicting any one player busting 100 yards, but instead a combination of running backs, quarterback, and receivers.