Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

What a game by Dylan last night. With all the negative press yesterday trying to give all the haters that feel good feeling and to have this young man step in and kick them all right in the gut on TV was one of the best memories we'll always remember as time goes on. There have been so many great plays and games in our history but add another one for last night. Way to step up Dylan and the entire team as well. Go Rebels.

What a game by Dylan last night. With all the negative press yesterday trying to give all the haters that feel good feeling and to have this young man step in and kick them all right in the gut on TV was one of the best memories we'll always remember as time goes on. There have been so many great plays and games in our history but add another one for last night. Way to step up Dylan and the entire team as well. Go Rebels.

Really??  Son, you need help.  Try Peninsula Hospital in Louisville TN. Your great games to remember should be your wins against great teams in playoffs, not this kind of game.

Hey Boyz!

Great game last night!  I little windy and rainy and that tore my hair up.  I hate if for my two junior players that participated in the MHS tradition and won't get to play until next year.  However, the rest of the team stepped up and was clicking on all cylinders.  I love my Red Rebels!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

Really??  Son, you need help.  Try Peninsula Hospital in Louisville TN. Your great games to remember should be your wins against great teams in playoffs, not this kind of game.

Sorry DBGRAD70, that kick in the gut was referring to the haters around here not DB. I have all the respect in the world for DB. When any negative around here happens to our program the haters come out and love to shine their a Z Z es. A lot of those haters wanted to see that hurt us yesterday but were very disappointed. Playing a good team like DB showed we were not in anyway affected. Can't blame you for being mad at me because I didn't spell that out clearly. By the way how did you know where I worked.

This actually reminded me of a DB/Volunteer game.

In a role-reversal sort of way.

Ok, let’s get to the X’s and O’s…

DB actually played pretty well, there were few penalties and their execution was pretty good.

The one exception would be the passing was not great in the first half, lots of balls thrown behind the receiver and stuff like that.

The thing is that Maryville is just THAT good.

Every time DB played the run Maryville would pass, and every time DB played the pass they would run.

It’s like Lewis Grizzard said:

In the summer my Thermos keeps my ice tea cold-cold.

In the winter that same Thermos keeps my hot coffee hot-hot.

How do it know ???

Hey Boyz!

Great game last night! I little windy and rainy and that tore my hair up. I hate if for my two junior players that participated in the MHS tradition and won't get to play until next year. However, the rest of the team stepped up and was clicking on all cylinders. I love my Red Rebels!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

Obviously a WB troll.

Classic pre game coach interview. GQ " they like to blitz so we will see what we can do about that". Clark "well we could hit them when we get off the bus".  :roflol: He is a comedian and it showed. GQ was dialed in and it showed!

GoBears!

89, what do you Sevier Countians think about the Boone game tonight?