Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

This conference is no weaker than what they were in last year. Playing in a weaker or stronger conference will have no effect on Maryville. That's not what dictates how good their going to be. Their just so much better at the fundamentals than anybody else. Coaching pure and simple. Showed up big time last night. They made DB's high paid coaching staff look like fifth graders.

Not sure we will be in the Super 32 after next year. Everyone hates it (coaches). 

Just remember back when every one was clammoring for MARYVILLE to come and play with the big boys... and they all got what they wanted . Now they wish they had remained silent

I'm glad Maryville moved up. Their the best program in the state and they belong in the biggest class. I hope they can stay in the top class when we eventually go back to 5 public school classes. As someone who actually studies football, I enjoy watching Maryville play and the effiency at which they operate

Guest footballfan100

i traveled down to watch this game last night also and all I can say is WOW! Maryville was completely on another level. I would hate to play them after an off week like db had. imagine giving them an extra week to prepare for an opposing team. db had no answer for anything that Maryville wanted to do or try. but they did the same thing to the hilltoppers I must add.  and as mentioned earlier, why did the db #16 put his finger to his lips and tell the Maryville players to be quiet after the first 3rd down play?? this only provoked them it seemed. last night showed just how much a difference there is between Maryville and all the rest. I went expecting a contested game but was awestruck at how perfect and fundamentally strong and precise the coaching staff of Maryville performed....who is playing for 2nd place now?

i traveled down to watch this game last night also and all I can say is WOW! Maryville was completely on another level. I would hate to play them after an off week like db had. imagine giving them an extra week to prepare for an opposing team. db had no answer for anything that Maryville wanted to do or try. but they did the same thing to the hilltoppers I must add.  and as mentioned earlier, why did the db #16 put his finger to his lips and tell the Maryville players to be quiet after the first 3rd down play?? this only provoked them it seemed. last night showed just how much a difference there is between Maryville and all the rest. I went expecting a contested game but was awestruck at how perfect and fundamentally strong and precise the coaching staff of Maryville performed....who is playing for 2nd place now?

DB had a player do a similar thing a few a few years ago when DB took on Maryville in the playoffs with a 5-5 team. Yes, 5-5 record going against the states best football program and you taunting. If I were the coach #16 would of been sent to the bus.

Footballfan100, I'd say if SH looks good against HV, then they are the favorite for second place. IT Could be a three way if not.Right now , I would give SH an edge over DB.You never know with kids and coaches, DB might get mad after last night and make some changes along with taking the weight training program serious now.

Edited by BatmanDB

DB had a player do a similar thing a few a few years ago when DB took on Maryville in the playoffs with a 5-5 team. Yes, 5-5 record going against the states best football program and you taunting. If I were the coach #16 would of been sent to the bus.

that always pizzes me off, I didn't even like to see kids running and jumping during the pregame walk.Act like you have been there.Back in 2009, some of the fans started the we are DB after the first 3 and out.I remember saying what dumbazzes they were Edited by BatmanDB

Footballfan100, I'd say if SH looks good against HV, then they are the favorite for second place. IT Could be a three way if not.Right now , I would give SH an edge over DB.You never know with kids and coaches, DB might get mad after last night and make some changes along with taking the weight training program serious now.

You've been around the program long enough to know. Not a chance in H E double L does anything change. It's going to take a total collapse. And that will probably never happen either. It's all about illusion at DB these days.

Edited by WaCoJaCo