Best pre-game music at your high school?

hardtackle

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point the poster is trying to make here, is that rap/hip hop is not a recommended choice for schools to use as their pregame music. Although would you rather listen to 60 year old hair bands to get pumped? Or possibly a nice censored jam, or even just an instrumental of a rap song. I have my choice and it's not rock/country/or jazz.

You agree this has become a good topic? I never said anything bad about rap. Any music that is not clean should not be played, regardless of genre. I just thought this would interesing, to see the music prior to games.

I don't have a problem with any genre as long as it's respectful and clean. There are plenty of songs or edited songs to choose from. I think most schools typically play what the fans of that school want to hear whether it be rap, hip-hop, rock, or whatever.

Well we just offered plenty of options... What do you think for all you sensitive listeners?

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

This song was played when WB ran onto the field before the Heritage game last year. It was very fitting because most of the current WB players weren't even alive when WB last lost to Heritage in 1996. 19 in a row! Going for 20 next year.

https://youtu.be/s3koIk11k6M

Nothing better than what the bears come out to. Ric flairs music!!! Bahahahaha