Sullivan N at Gatlinburg Pittman for #2 seed.

harley04

SN is big...they will talk before the play...taunt , tease , pester and lure you into personal fouls the whole game. They will push your face down in the dirt every time off the pile IF they aren't holding you down until you have to fight your way up in getting you a personal foul. They will move down from playing at a high level and make fun of your small 1A facilities during warm ups. They will get a big lead then target your smallest youngest players then laugh when they get hurt. Their fans will call your players and coaches inbred rednecks so loud and so often you will assume they must be drunk. Other than that they ain't bad. If GP beats them by 20000000 it won't be enough.

Let me guess,you dont care for SN?HAHA.WOW.

Most of us dont!

BUT, you can say just about the same things about GP....Maybe not their fans, but the players attitudes are mirror images

I'd have to disagree SN just acted like it was disgraceful for them to have to come to Cosby and play such a lowly opponent. Both SN and GP play very aggressively and talk but GP didn't rub it in EVERY SINGLE PLAY before and after. May have a little to do with all of our kids and GP,s know each other but I kinda doubt it. All of those Alabama jokes I seen on the Internet this week looked like SN's crowd yet they set up there with their beer belly's hanging out from under their 25 year old #3 t shirt and 5 teeth combined and called US inbred rednecks.

I'd have to disagree SN just acted like it was disgraceful for them to have to come to Cosby and play such a lowly opponent. Both SN and GP play very aggressively and talk but GP didn't rub it in EVERY SINGLE PLAY before and after. May have a little to do with all of our kids and GP,s know each other but I kinda doubt it. All of those Alabama jokes I seen on the Internet this week looked like SN's crowd yet they set up there with their beer belly's hanging out from under their 25 year old #3 t shirt and 5 teeth combined and called US inbred rednecks.

Kinda like when a team pulls in with their own portable locker room so they dont have to use a nasty little 1A school vistors locker room.then rub it in how bad the facilities are when that said school gets no support from the county they live in.I know what you are saying.That said school has gotten blessed lately with a new school and dressing facilities.THANK YOU LORD!

Kinda like when a team pulls in with their own portable locker room so they dont have to use a nasty little 1A school vistors locker room.then rub it in how bad the facilities are when that said school gets no support from the county they live in.I know what you are saying.That said school has gotten blessed lately with a new school and dressing facilities.THANK YOU LORD!

I hear ya man...if it wasn't for our little football family over here of coaches and a handful of parents they would just do away with football here. We get 0 from the county! Totally self sufficient like alot of us small schools on here. Ticks me off when you work as hard as you do to have what little you do then people who are fortunate enough to have nice things make fun of it then rub it in and leave a big nasty pile of spit bottles and half eaten nachos all overy the stadium....that has a trash can every 5 feet. Guess they got the nachos stuck in their tooth and couldn't finish em! At least we will still have a school 5 years from now. Those kids will get to go watch other kids play at DB in a few years.
  • Upvote 1