Sullivan N at Gatlinburg Pittman for #2 seed.

harley04

I'm gonna give GP the edge being at home just like I did in the HV game.....I still can NOT figure out how HV threw for that many yards against GP....SN's QB reminds me a lot of HV's...I guess if SN's receivers will go up and get the ball over GP's DBs then they will throw for as many yards too....But still give GP the edge 28-20

Edited by uknoit2

I have to say as a proud golden raider supporter i was embarrassed by one of our loud mouthed fans at cosby. You cant judge us all by one bad seed as every school has one. The people i spoke with from Cosby were very polite. I apologize for the ignorance shown by that fan.

+1 nice post. You are right, every school has some.

If u post 2 in a row with out a response is it like talking to yourself, if these 20 JRs don't beat SN, I will be disappointed next 3 classes jr var. won a lot of games maybe 1 loss. Go GP :mrgreen:

I know who's JV beat GPs pretty bad.👈THIS GUYS👉!We have 20 Freshman this yr and that's the most ever for us!4 of them were playing on D against Harriman last Fri,THEY CAN PLAY! Edited by orngnblk