Sullivan N at Gatlinburg Pittman for #2 seed.

harley04

SN is big...they will talk before the play...taunt , tease , pester and lure you into personal fouls the whole game. They will push your face down in the dirt every time off the pile IF they aren't holding you down until you have to fight your way up in getting you a personal foul. They will move down from playing at a high level and make fun of your small 1A facilities during warm ups. They will get a big lead then target your smallest youngest players then laugh when they get hurt. Their fans will call your players and coaches inbred rednecks so loud and so often you will assume they must be drunk. Other than that they ain't bad. If GP beats them by 20000000 it won't be enough.

I have to say as a proud golden raider supporter i was embarrassed by one of our loud mouthed fans at cosby. You cant judge us all by one bad seed as every school has one. The people i spoke with from Cosby were very polite. I apologize for the ignorance shown by that fan.

One in every crowd and it makes the whole bunch look bad.

I have to say as a proud golden raider supporter i was embarrassed by one of our loud mouthed fans at cosby. You cant judge us all by one bad seed as every school has one. The people i spoke with from Cosby were very polite. I apologize for the ignorance shown by that fan.

g-n-p, as Pujo said, most every program has one....Some, many!

I sure wish your seniors and ours were juniors......I'd like to see this match up again

Its so loud in the stands u can't hear whats going on in the trenches. All I know is a top 10 teams is coming to our house :hungry: can't wait for Fri. Night. our biggest game of season its time for them 20 jr. to show up :mrgreen:

Should be a great game Harley.The team that can play with the most discipline will probably come out on top.

I know i have been checkin back just to see what Caitlinpride has to say!LOL!He will have to go back to the beginning of the season to see why Uknoit2 named him that!

The mobile locker room came into the program after we went to Midway a few years ago after we arrived and found the visitors locker room full of dog mess. They must've left those poor dogs in there for days. They decided then, that it wouldn't happen again. Not sure about the Caitlyn comment and it doesn't interest me enough to go back and read about it.

The things being said about SN are pretty rough. Sounds like a leadership issue.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job. 
    • I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf