Sullivan N at Gatlinburg Pittman for #2 seed.

harley04

Here'e a positive note our players have run so many after practice 100's, for penalty they are finally in shape :mrgreen:

harley04, I know kids will be kids and I've seen kids from GP run their mouth just like ours do here at times,but SN took it to a whole new level.

I will say this your coaches at GP have never been anything but good to us. Classy ,respectful , and complimentary for what we are able to do at cosby with what we have. You have Quality men running your program there!

Sullivan north got smacked by Hampton. No one and I mean no one from Sullivan county has room to call anyone redneck. They could do a "people of Wal-Mart" documentary on that place alone. Funny how most of their daughters resemble their sisters when they grow up

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Funniest thing I've read in a LONG TIME.....Kinda like the old King. Now, don't get us locked up pal! LOL

Kinda like when a team pulls in with their own portable locker room so they dont have to use a nasty little 1A school vistors locker room.then rub it in how bad the facilities are when that said school gets no support from the county they live in.I know what you are saying.That said school has gotten blessed lately with a new school and dressing facilities.THANK YOU LORD!

He will read this and he will reply to you...

Spoken in the tone of Liam Neeson

Yeah, there's something about ole eagle that makes me revert. Its ole eagle's fault lol

I'm glad I can bring out the best in ya king...lol.

I can't believe one of mine on here ain't been deleted yet. I typically don't go off on other teams like that but they just got under my skin friday. They kicked off to us to start the game tackled our returner about the 15 laid on him and wollered him around on the ground for 5 seconds after the whistle then got up clapping his hands in our kids face and that went on EVERY play the rest of the game. Every single play!!

I'm glad I can bring out the best in ya king...lol.

I can't believe one of mine on here ain't been deleted yet. I typically don't go off on other teams like that but they just got under my skin friday. They kicked off to us to start the game tackled our returner about the 15 laid on him and wollered him around on the ground for 5 seconds after the whistle then got up clapping his hands in our kids face and that went on EVERY play the rest of the game. Every single play!!

Its sad that they still do that after being humiliated up here.  SN should learn.  They ain't no daisy! No daisy at all :flower: