Sullivan N at Gatlinburg Pittman for #2 seed.

harley04

The mobile locker room came into the program after we went to Midway a few years ago after we arrived and found the visitors locker room full of dog mess. They must've left those poor dogs in there for days. They decided then, that it wouldn't happen again. Not sure about the Caitlyn comment and it doesn't interest me enough to go back and read about it.

The things being said about SN are pretty rough. Sounds like a leadership issue.

You didnt want us to listen thru the walls with glass cups and steal your secrets!LOL!

The mobile locker room came into the program after we went to Midway a few years ago after we arrived and found the visitors locker room full of dog mess. They must've left those poor dogs in there for days. They decided then, that it wouldn't happen again. Not sure about the Caitlyn comment and it doesn't interest me enough to go back and read about it.

The things being said about SN are pretty rough. Sounds like a leadership issue.

pride, you have lost that fun loving attitude that made us all friends

and agreed to by their fans! Sorta like GP's....So, what else could it be?

Getting back to what this post is about, which is SN vs GP...it will be a tough game. Whoever wants it more will win. we have had our 3 hardest games away so we will see what happens. I myself would like to be home for 1st round after all our road trips this month. Best of luck to both teams! Go Big Gold!!

I do not know why this thing wont put my reply to the post...anyways uknoit2 playing you guys was one of the funnest games i have attended as a fan...the atmosphere was great despite the rain. I would love to play you guys again!

I loved the atmosphere at GP, outstanding venue and they really support their team.You couldn't ask for a better place to watch a game.

I do not know why this thing wont put my reply to the post...anyways uknoit2 playing you guys was one of the funnest games i have attended as a fan...the atmosphere was great despite the rain. I would love to play you guys again!

Hit "QUOTE" at the bottom right of the post you want to reply to...then start typing