Fairview vs Stratford

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was. I had my suspicions this would be the case. Like you said, our 1 seed barely beat your (3-7) 4 seed.

Camden is the only team Fairview played all season that isn't shooting hoops today. That includes Page and Waverly.

That 4 seed was tough on defense...you can tell by the scores of the games they played all year really no body put up points on them in large numbers. Big and fast.Seemed to have trouble vs the pass which is the reason we won. Very hard fought game 

Stratford has the size, speed, and athleticism to compete with anyone in 3A but they aren't going to beat a team like CPA committing penalties 2 out of 4 downs. Not to mention that they can't kick an extra point. I too have much respect after last night but let's be realistic.

I have Seen CPA and and the can be beat.CPA is not as good as everybody holds them to this year but they do win. They have played a few metro schools that should have won but it's just how the dice roll. 2nd time round it should be a good one.

I have Seen CPA and and the can be beat.CPA is not as good as everybody holds them to this year but they do win. They have played a few metro schools that should have won but it's just how the dice roll. 2nd time round it should be a good one.

Like I say, they have what they need to compete but they won't win unless they cut out the penalties and get the PAT's.

FBfan26 writes "I have Seen CPA and and they can be beat.CPA is not as good as everybody holds them to this year but they do win. They have played a few metro schools that should have won but it's just how the dice roll. 2nd time round it should be a good one".          â€‹

You are exactly right...Everybody forgets that Region foe White House Heritage only lost to CPA by 7 points 35-28 and WHH had two fumbles in the 2 half . Doubled CPA in Rushing yards drove the field on them and held time of possession. CPA is beatable somebody please do it !!

FB, you are a piece of work. When CPA beat PC, the CPA fans congratulated PC on a good game, commended them on being a good team and wished them well for the rest of the season. You, on the other hand, has been posting ever since about how PC was, and is, better than CPA, the CPA win over PC was a fluke,and now you post Stratford is better.

Well, if Stratford is better than CPA, and CPA beat your beloved PC, you had better be glad you are in the 4A bracket, cause you wouldn't have a chance in 3A.

FB, you are a piece of work. When CPA beat PC, the CPA fans congratulated PC on a good game, commended them on being a good team and wished them well for the rest of the season. You, on the other hand, has been posting ever since about how PC was, and is, better than CPA, the CPA win over PC was a fluke,and now you post Stratford is better.

Well, if Stratford is better than CPA, and CPA beat your beloved PC, you had better be glad you are in the 4A bracket, cause you wouldn't have a chance in 3A.

Lol...PC will always have a chance! I wouldn't say CPA win over PC was a fluke. But PC had alot injuries that game still should've won but if we played tomorrow PC would win big. But far as Stratford we them 36-0 in two quarters so 3A wouldn't be a problem for PC.

FB, you are a piece of work. When CPA beat PC, the CPA fans congratulated PC on a good game, commended them on being a good team and wished them well for the rest of the season. You, on the other hand, has been posting ever since about how PC was, and is, better than CPA, the CPA win over PC was a fluke,and now you post Stratford is better.

PC could care less who wins Friday has nothing to do with us. Good luck to both teams.

Wasn't responding to you. Was talking to FBfan26, but you are welcome to respond and throw in your expert analysis that PC would win big against a team that beat them earlier in the year. CPA had injuries too, and a couple of the PC injuries were because of pounding by CPA.

You and FBfan26 apparently care to be trolling a 3A thread and ragging on a team you haven't been able to beat in several years.

Good luck in the playoffs. After CPA beat you, I posted on CoachT you would end up having a great season and do well in the playoffs. I still think so.