Round 2 South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider vs This Palmer Man)

TheAmbassador

It will be updated by one of us for sure, probably power P. I do ballfrog too so I don't want to spend all my time on my phone

I know the feeling Mike... I do both Ballfrog and CoachT updates and it gets a tad bit hectic trying to watch the game too. I always try to get-R-done between TD and Kickoff.... No time for :popcorneater: ðŸ•ðŸ”...though...lol.

Edited by Big Bigby

Storyline from that Hargis mans paper

FAYETTEVILLE TIGERS (9-2) at SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES (8-3)

Stars: Fayetteville's backfield is young but very dangerous. Junior Cain McWilliams (6-3, 220) is a load to stop, and sophomore Brandon Moore (5-10, 175) brings speed and shiftiness that makes for a good complement to McWilliams' power. Junior QB Austin Holdmeyer's dual-threat abilities will give the South Pittsburg defense another athlete to be concerned with. Fayetteville's line on both sides will be anchored by seniors Cole Roland (6-2, 285) and Adrian Stanescu (6-0, 250). The Pirates' defense is still a work in progress but has improved. Offensively, Chase Blevins has nearly 400 rushing yards over the past two games and has the speed to make teams defend sideline to sideline, while Sawyer Kelley and Garrett Raulston get most of their yardage between the tackles. Sophomore Cade Kennemore is a big-play threat as a receiver and kick returner for the Pirates.

Storyline: For the second straight week, the Pirates will be challenged by a team that likely has more athletes as well as more size. South Pittsburg's defense struggled to corral Mount Pleasant's athletic quarterback last week, with most of his big runs coming on scrambles. After a brutal schedule that included teams from larger classes for every nonregion game, the Pirates are finding a groove against competition at their own level. They have enough offensive weapons to sustain long drives or break off big runs on any snap. Whichever team limits the other's big plays likely will advance.