Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

I love those Christian attributes shown by the Grace Christian Rams!!

Don't go that route. I have read every word and I haven't seen any foul language or anything that would constitute anyone being "un-Christian-like".

Now, if you want to talk about Religion...many people think of Jesus as just a long haired fellow in sandals tip-toeing through the pastures. People forget that Jesus raised a whip and DROVE people out of His Father's house that shouldn't have been there doing what they were doing. That's the Jesus I think of during football season.

I find you to be quite ridiculous. I don't have an entitlement attitude, those are just words you've made up to describe someone that you know absolutely nothing about. Besides I'm not the coach nor do I play on the team so my attitude has no impact on the game whatsoever. Yours doesn't either by the way, you're kidding yourself if you think anything you say on here matters.

Hampton Goat herders get restless at times. Tend to get a little red arsed when "some" don't see things through those baby blue colored glasses. They think message boards mean something. But I will say it again. Nice season!!! See u next year with another 10-0/9-1. Yawn

Hampton Goat herders get restless at times. Tend to get a little red arsed when "some" don't see things through those baby blue colored glasses. They think message boards mean something. But I will say it again. Nice season!!! See u next year with another 10-0/9-1. Yawn

hey genius. That comment was aimed at me (Rockwood), not Hampton. Go back and read the thread instead of looking for any little dig on Hampton that you can find. We like to get a little redneck down here in the valley too. We call it "passion" and support for our school

My God sent his only Son- Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. Jesus was the only "perfect" person to live on this earth. We all have our teams we love and fight for but really we are all on the same team. May God bless everyone on this site and also remember our veterans who have paid the ultimate price to give us the freedom to use a website like this to support our teams.

hey genius. That comment was aimed at me (Rockwood), not Hampton. Go back and read the thread instead of looking for any little dig on Hampton that you can find. We like to get a little redneck down here in the valley too. We call it "passion" and support for our school

Didn't say anything about RW in my post. U have no idea where my allegiance lies. Appreciate the compliment tho. Keep your hands fresh for the RW/GCA thread. Plus it's hard to keep up on both threads with only 2 fingers pecking. Also passion/support have never appeared on the scoreboard at the end of a game. TD's are much more useful on Friday night.

Didn't say anything about RW in my post. U have no idea where my allegiance lies. Appreciate the compliment tho. Keep your hands fresh for the RW/GCA thread. Plus it's hard to keep up on both threads with only 2 fingers pecking. Also passion/support have never appeared on the scoreboard at the end of a game. TD's are much more useful on Friday night.

you were quoting a comment from VOLFAN1990 that was made towards me and using it to take shots at Hampton. It's evident that you are the one that's incapable of keeping up with the convo. Edited by TigerNation14

you were quoting a comment from VOLFAN1990 that was made towards me and using it to take shots at Hampton. It's evident that you are the one that's incapable of keeping up with the convo.

Ok....that's my fault. My post was not a shot at you......It was more so a testament to the fact that all of this message board stuff means nothing at the end of the day. Although many on here would probably spit their coffee out all over their key boards. Just some friendly banter back and forth with an occasional ribbing mixed in.

Lots of panties in a bunch this evening.

Hey Tiger, saw a interview with Coach Webb after the HV game, That man appears to be a Good one! He was constantly giving HV credit for a hard fought game. Just gave me that much more respect for him! Seems he is the only person down your way that gives region 1 any respect! LOL. Wish you all luck Friday and pray for an injury free game for both sides!