Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

My bad opinion was last week thinking CA could beat NCS after seeing NCS play WC. After this game between CA/GB and CA's play up against a good defense?... Yep, I had a horrible opinion about that last week. NCS wins gold next week.

GB played in a very physical league and it showed,CA did not like to hit!#1 went off the field ALOT along with others.Good job GB!

GB played in a very physical league and it showed,CA did not like to hit!#1 went off the field ALOT along with others.Good job GB!

Size wise it sounds/reads like you all will match up well with NCS, but NCS is loaded to bear. They will probably put up too many points in the 1st half for you guys to recover from in the 2nd half when it reads like you all like to play ball.

Well we started with a rag tag coaching staff that turned out to be outstanding and had the kids prepared EVERY week.The kids worked their butts off and this is the prize--WIN OR LOSE it their prize they will forever be enshrined with the Cherokee nation.I've been part of this week and it is something just to be a part of it.I know what's waiting but I don't CARE these kids will have a memory even losing cannot take away.But we are gonna go out trying.I know it hurts for some of you teams that are the real #2s,#3s and so on but we will be in Cookeville next week and WE ARE BRINGING HOME A BALL!They earned it.Oh yeah Bass CA will score at least 35 well GB is a pretty dang good REAL 1A school.