Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

Always ready to scope out a chicken!Good luck this week.We gonna need a lot of it!

Speaking of chicken, Hampton is all fancy now.  You folks coming up for the game might be surprised by the smell of Chik-Fil-A when you come in the gate.  It might just be sandwiches, but I saw a sign that we have that good chicken at the concession stand.

I'm sorry but you said THE State Championship.How's That?There will be a team in Cookeville VERY CAPABLE of beating either one,just as these are capable.I would watch how I word things,arrogant is not what this bunch is.

Oh we all know this!

I don't know who this poster is, but I imagine he may have meant this is for the honor to play in the State Championship game.

If we can pull this one out, whoaaaaaaaaaaaa what a mountain to climb!!!

This really doesn't mean much but I'm bored at work trying to pass the time untill Friday.. So here's some food for thought.. (if someone wants to double check me it's early and I may not have mathed well)

Including playoff games, the combined record of The Hampton Bulldog's opponents this season is 61 wins 83 losses...

Including playoff games and Tyner Academy's overall record twice, the combined record of The Marion County Warrior's opponents this season is 74 wins 74 losses.

Thanks Barney, hope things turn out for the kid and family that you support . Its not looking that Great at GCA. Also hope the Rebs bring home the gold again.

Pujo i'm a Reb fan through and through. I did enjoy watching another team other than them play this year simply because beating every team to death and the whole second half goes into the mercy rule can get old sometimes so a dose of real life is great to have sometimes. I saw them play two games live and a few on TV and really enjoyed watching a different team and type of football for a change. I know your two teams are bitter rivals but I don't get involved into that. just enjoy high school football all the way across the board and talking to the fans such as you that enjoy the same thing.

This game will be one for the ages. Years from now everyone will remember this game. To the victors be the spoils. This is the State Championship. Here is to hoping everyone has a safe trip to Hampton. We hope you find it welcoming and warm. Better get to the game early, there may not even be standing room when this one kicks off. ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL. LETS GO BULLDOGS! #OhHampton #Htown

Enjoy the moment, but whoever is in Cookeville from the west will be capable of winning it as well. Both of the teams in the west have high profile players.

Last night at a wrestling match I was talking to me BFF, BBF, and other football dads about going to this game. Red interrupted and said "you're not going to Hampton, just stop" (Red is a 5:3 terror, aka the wife) we went the the prom together in 1986 and have been married since 1991. Looks like I'll be sitting this one out sadly.

I tried to come support my region 3 buddies.

MC by at least 1 point. I hope.

I also hope 10beers eats bad nachos and has to stop at 10 restrooms on the way home.

So what's the beef with 10bears?  Just wondering