Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Haha! As a Vols fan I still have trouble. But since it's in the spirit of Peabody, I know Bama doesn't have anything to do with it. So in that sense, I can say Roll Tide! lol

Looks like the rain will hold off until after the game, so you ought to be good! In this case I'm glad the game is in Nashville, because West TN looks like it will be pretty wet.

From looking at the latest weather forecast they said not to rule out a stray shower but the main system won't be in the Nashville area til Saturday morning.

Trenton Special School District is zoned enrollment. In fact, there are 7 different school districts in Gibson County. These schools vary from 1a-3a. To my knowledge, none of these schools are open enrollment (Gibson County High school might be open enrollment?)

You are wrong. Look at Trenton school board policy online. Go to students section and read policy 6.204.

Look im not gonna really get into the open zone stuff just thought id say this: my cousins boy is a freshman and plays football at a gibson co school. Now. His address is technically trenton but the Peabody school system will not let him go there without some kinda tuition fee or something along those lines. Not sure on the full situation but there you go.

Doesnt that prove Peabody is NOT open enrollment

Look im not gonna really get into the open zone stuff just thought id say this: my cousins boy is a freshman and plays football at a gibson co school. Now. His address is technically trenton but the Peabody school system will not let him go there without some kinda tuition fee or something along those lines. Not sure on the full situation but there you go.

No. It is in the policy I mentioned. Milan, Alcoa, Maryville and dozens of others are open zoned and charge tuition. It is in their school board policies. Trenton is open zone.

The address thing is crazy but not uncommon. Let me give you an example. If a kid lived in 3 way they could have a Humboldt address, be closest to Jackson schools but be zoned for South Gibson. Crazy stuff.

I am making the trip to NCS tonight to watch this game. Never been there before, and since my pirates are out thought I would watch a good game. Is it a nice stadium? If you follow gps does it take you straight there?

GPS takes ya straight there!!! And visitor side is small,but they never fill the home side,at least when   I have been  there!!!Trenton fans had Dresden stands full a hour before game time!! Drive safe !!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!! The Power P shall not be denied!!!!!