Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Wonder if Ravenwood brings in their "volunteer assistant corches" for the finals again, or if they will run what they brung?

Took Jimmy G. 12 whole minutes to figure out what an alleged "NFL mind" thinks.

Discuss.

This is so far from the truth it is laughable. If you only knew the effort the coaches made to keep the "nfl minds" in the stands. No good coach that I have ever met tolerates "daddy ball", and the RW staff is no different.

In fact, RW made a new rule this year that everyone on the sidelines at games had to have a pass from the school...NO parents were issued sideline passes.

TIFWIW, but would the Maryville staff let someone outside their staff effect their game plan? Neither would the RHS staff. 

This is so far from the truth it is laughable. If you only knew the effort the coaches made to keep the "nfl minds" in the stands. No good coach that I have ever met tolerates "daddy ball", and the RW staff is no different.

In fact, RW made a new rule this year that everyone on the sidelines at games had to have a pass from the school...NO parents were issued sideline passes.

TIFWIW, but would the Maryville staff let someone outside their staff effect their game plan? Neither would the RHS staff.

Riiiight.

That is right up there with Gary Rankin coming out five wide on Friday.

I chuckled, tho. I will admit it.

Raptors are quick and tough all the way around. They have a coach that did to GQ what no coach has done (28 points in the 1st Qt.). Some will say," he just schemed well early but did not adjust." If that is true, which it may be, what do you think he has been doing the last eleven months? Rebels better be ready for anything and everything! Who thought Whitehaven would win last week? I did. That win was impressive!

The Championship game may have been played last week.

Hmmm...does murvil have this same rule? You mean I could have been on the sidelines yelling plays to run instead of hanging over the rail yelling from behind the bench? If murvil has missed on a rule, it is not due to lack of effort. Powers that be may want to get this one on the agenda for the next school board meeting...(or better yet-auction off a handful of sideline passes for the right price).

Don't know about marvul. Do they have nfl players/coaches who think they are entitled to stand on the sideline and get free concessions. You more than likely have enough sense to know that you can't stroll down to the sideline, yell at the kids, get your team 15 yard penalties, and ejected from games.

Some do not.