Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

No mystery who I'll be cheering for Sdot, you pot stirrer. lol I'll be pulling for the Red Rebels all the way. I was actually on a recrutin mission for the Red and Black. Got my eyes on two younguns outa Sevierville.

Was this at a certain wrestling tournament I spotted you and Sdot at? I will say I had more than a few parents approach me about getting their kids in the red and black now that we have our youth grappling program back in the game. Wrasslin and fooseball go together like peas and carrots or PB&J I have to say...

Was this at a certain wrestling tournament I spotted you and Sdot at? I will say I had more than a few parents approach me about getting their kids in the red and black now that we have our youth grappling program back in the game. Wrasslin and fooseball go together like peas and carrots or PB&J I have to say...

Yep, I'm trying to lure Sdot and Cubs to the Dark Side ;)

Other than not being able to park on campus and the lottery drawings going on next year, what other substantive changes can we expect from the football program? I've heard rumors about a couple young difference makers. Any chance they run a 7 diamond next year?

sx reckon thay'll maik me and momma taik a numburr and sworp us wif a big ole Que-Tip...???.....Gaims ov chaince iz agin my reelidjun ennyhow....Thay've allreddy nocked us out ov takin' a sharp dedlee flag poll, momma's littull LIVE sewp hownd, my hi-teck bume-bocks, and a Mayfeeled jug full ov rocks two tha gaim....Luckeelee we park Nellie Belle oft caimpus.... B)

And thay wundur why we haid 200 kidz inn our stewdunt sekshun and Ravunwould haid 2000... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

sx reckon thay'll maik me and momma taik a numburr and sworp us wif a big ole Que-Tip...???.....Gaims ov chaince iz agin my reelidjun ennyhow....Thay've allreddy nocked us out ov takin' a sharp dedlee flag poll, momma's littull LIVE sewp hownd, my hi-teck bume-bocks, and a Mayfeeled jug full ov rocks two tha gaim....Luckeelee we park Nellie Belle oft caimpus.... B)

And thay wundur why we haid 200 kidz inn our stewdunt sekshun and Ravunwould haid 2000... :popcorneater:

When that sworpin gets going real good, I wonder if they will start testing for skoal or cope? Maybe those with the best parking spots will have Monday morning lie-detector testing.

When that sworpin gets going real good, I wonder if they will start testing for skoal or cope? Maybe those with the best parking spots will have Monday morning lie-detector testing.

Ennurustin'......Onlee thang thay'll git frum me and momma weal bee sum cornbraid crumbs wif a big sworp.... :hungry:

Eye hurd sworpin' wuz gonna bee dunn caws hit wuz a privlidge....???..... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Ennurustin'......Onlee thang thay'll git frum me and momma weal bee sum cornbraid crumbs wif a big sworp.... :hungry:

Eye hurd sworpin' wuz gonna bee dunn caws hit wuz a privlidge....???..... :huh:

Yeah, that all sounded kinda strange. Like "we're with the government and we're here to help." Intent is good, but may have been some better ways to "help".

Yeah, that all sounded kinda strange. Like "we're with the government and we're here to help." Intent is good, but may have been some better ways to "help".

Eye nose ewe two go two skool thair but hits privlidge two teech thair, bee inn administrashun thair, bee onn tha skool bored thair and go two a gaim thair......Sworp evurbodee then...!!!...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS