Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

We nead two maik shore we git baick tha fellers thait wur missin' this paist Fridee four shore....Knotts West iz loadid fer bare....Big linemuns.....athletick.....and thait "Boom' feller att WR cain r-u-n-n-o-f-t and leeve ewe.....Sumbodee sed on anthur thread thay allreddy beet Alcoee Fridee..... :mellow:

Love STARZ sarcasm!!

West looked good in spurts. Two very fast playmakers. DT #78 is a load. the A gap blitz gave the tornadoes a few problems early. Alcoa kept everything pretty vanilla, but when they lined up in the triple I, they ran downhill and in chunks.

I think West has a good shot at playing in Cookeville for the gold ball. I think they should be considered top five in 5A right now and with those playmakers, they are always a threat to score. Very interested in seeing how Maryville plays them. I expect Maryville to score on them, but I will really be paying attention to how they handle West on defense and stop their big plays.

West looked good in spurts. Two very fast playmakers. DT #78 is a load. the A gap blitz gave the tornadoes a few problems early. Alcoa kept everything pretty vanilla, but when they lined up in the triple I, they ran downhill and in chunks.

I think West has a good shot at playing in Cookeville for the gold ball. I think they should be considered top five in 5A right now and with those playmakers, they are always a threat to score. Very interested in seeing how Maryville plays them. I expect Maryville to score on them, but I will really be paying attention to how they handle West on defense and stop their big plays.

Hey...hey....it's a scrimmage. It does not count with the exception of the IFL.

LOL. I know. Just interested in seeing schemes and match ups.

I think it is good to see how the kids match up. Doubt there will be much scheming, but I could be wrong.

I heard the replacement play caller at Maryville's last scrimmage was pulling "trick" plays out. In case everyone was wondering.....he is grounded. 

I heard the replacement play caller at Maryville's last scrimmage was pulling "trick" plays out. In case everyone was wondering.....he is grounded. 

ML......Jr. playcallur wuz like thait old white eye scream.....Abowt az vanaller az ewe cain git... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

The ol' smokestack I. That and the T bring tears to my eyes.