Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

Definitely a good looking group of players in the '21 class. Several of those guys will get a chance to get a lot of PT. That says something.

The freshman that may be starting is a very mature young man for his age not only as an athlete but as a young man as well. I've sat near him at games in the past and he has always conducted himself as a very mature person for that age and not one of these young one's running all over the stadium like most kids. Was surprised that he may be at a position for right now I didn't expect to see him at but I can understand why. We've been lucky to have two on defense that have been there starting on their fourth year as starters and both of those kids were just as this new one is, very mature in every way beyond their years.

All right.

1. Anyone want to come over and help me cut up a big limb that fell last night so I can make the scrimmage?

2. Can anyone get me a JV and/or Freshman schedule?

3. Can anyone get me a middle school schedule as I guess Alcoa had their first game last night.

All right.

1. Anyone want to come over and help me cut up a big limb that fell last night so I can make the scrimmage?

3. Can anyone get me a middle school schedule as I guess Alcoa had their first game last night.

Anserin' inn orrdur.....

1. No

b. Ain't seed one yet

3. 8-9 att Grace Christian - 7:00

8-15 Corbin, Kinlucky - 6:00

8-25 att Seeveer Co - 6:30

9-1 Will-Yum Blunt - 6:30

9-8 att Loud-un - 6:30

9-13 Alcoee - 7:00

9-22 att Hairatige - 6:30

9-27 Ray Co. - 7:00

10-1 East Tinn Chaimpeenship att MHS - 10:00am and 12:00pm

10-6 att Dalton, Georgie - TBA

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

All right.

if your in maryville i can help you with the limb    the other two you are on your own