Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

Welp West haz a nice teem....lots ov skilt athleets wif spead and sevrull big ole linemuns...Mairvul moved tha bawl purtee well butt haid a int inn tha endzoan....And Mairvul haid anuther deep drive kilt wif a hodin' penatee....We wuz both playin wif red jersees and eye thaink hit messed us upp sum... ;)

Eye down't thaink West got paist Mairvul's 40 orr 45 yardline tha best eye cain reememburr....Mairvul looked purtee good on D eggsept a cupple times we didn't wrap up.....Mairvul did a good job ov checkin' Boom

All ov Mairvul's RB's runned hit hard two...Sum nice catches by sevrull peepull....Butt Mr. Davis haz az good ov hands az ennybodee on tha teem.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

If you're going to beat Maryville, You better do it this year or next. The Junior and Senior years for the Class of '20 are going to be rough on opponents. Getting Davis was a Huge win for the Rebels. Changes things a little this year but a lot next year.

Actually, just now thinking about Hopkins at QB, Cobb and Hall at RB, the receivers they have now, and TD leading the defense, the depth and talent coming up.....I don't know if anyone can beat them in the next 4 years. The Alcoa/ Maryville game the next 4 years will have a lot of D1 coaches watching.

If you're going to beat Maryville, You better do it this year or next. The Junior and Senior years for the Class of '20 are going to be rough on opponents. Getting Davis was a Huge win for the Rebels. Changes things a little this year but a lot next year.

Actually, just now thinking about Hopkins at QB, Cobb and Hall at RB, the receivers they have now, and TD leading the defense, the depth and talent coming up.....I don't know if anyone can beat them in the next 4 years. The Alcoa/ Maryville game the next 4 years will have a lot of D1 coaches watching.

From watching the last two scrimmages some changes may have to happen on offense.

Edited by Vafans

Word on the street....a few Alcoa kids are thinking what Davis considered. Seems their skill sets are not fitting (for them) to the Alcoa system of running first, second, and third. Doubt anything will change but if Rankin wants to diversify his offense this is the year to do it with their QB and talented WRs. 

From watching the last two scrimmages some changes may have to happen on offense.

Glad you said it and not me, I get beat up for telling what I see. When you are 7-0 at half thanks to a late gift from West you are thinking inside are we just off right now or will this continue. If we play the first half against Alcoa and Fulton one of those two games could slip up and bite us.