Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

2-1 wuz tha correck scoar fer tha 1's.....Inn tha seccund haif Endswerf steal haid thair 1's inn and scoared on our yungur fellers....And then'st our yungur fellers scoared 2 times and part ov thair yungur fellers scoared 1 time on our yungur fellers....Our yungur fellers haid hit ferst and gole a cupple othur times and tham sneeky Tigers wood slip sum ov thair 1st teemers inn two stop our yung fellers... :rolleyes:

Ovurall Endswerf iz bettur thain thay whur laist yeer imo.....Butt steal knott az good az thay whur 3 yeer ago....Butt thay ere big upfrunt and haid sum nice skilt playurs and a thait big ole bowlin' bawl TB....

Mairvul played soo minny kids urlee hit wuz hard two git a good gayge....Frashmans Tee Hodge, Luke Walker, Ethan Endsley, AJ Davis, and Seth Orren played inn tha furst haif and got a tun ov werk....Indyvigelee stars fer Mairvul whur Blake Watson, Big Michael Hall, Christian Markum, and othurs on offence.....And on D Jack Bristol caws a fumbull and haid a pic, TD wuz arownd tha bawl az usewull, Matt Young and othurs....Both teems gott sum goodur werk inn and a good film two look att....Mairvul played 4 QB's and eye thaink evurbodee thait wint played sum fer tha boys frum 825....Tippycull furst scrimmige and lotts ov thangs two werk on imo...

Mairvul wuz missin' RB/LB Isaiah Cobb and thiz othur fellur hoo corches sum.....GQ....... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Will be interesting to see what this team becomes. Several spots for some new faces to play a big role. I heard lots of fans saying "who's that" or "who's number xx, he looks good". That makes the season more exciting - the anticipation to see who helps mold the team. The young kids looked good as did some of the older kids who are just now getting their chance. Hard to believe murvil ran all those trick plays in the first scrimmage. Doubt the old ball coach will like showing the trickeration so early in the season.

Will be interesting to see what this team becomes. Several spots for some new faces to play a big role. I heard lots of fans saying "who's that" or "who's number xx, he looks good". That makes the season more exciting - the anticipation to see who helps mold the team. The young kids looked good as did some of the older kids who are just now getting their chance. Hard to believe murvil ran all those trick plays in the first scrimmage. Doubt the old ball coach will like showing the trickeration so early in the season.

I tend to agree with you about the trick plays in a scrimmage game. To my knowledge I've never seen then do that before.That to me would seem to be on the same page as William Blount going for two and the win in the jamboree.

Edited by BarneySox2007

I tend to agree with you about the trick plays in a scrimmage game. To my knowledge I've never seen then do that before.That to me would seem to be on the same page as William Blount going for two and the win in the jamboree.

Jokin with you bs07. There are several skill guys this year who can do different things-just like usual. I bet they will eventually work on some wrinkles.

We nead two maik shore we git baick tha fellers thait wur missin' this paist Fridee four shore....Knotts West iz loadid fer bare....Big linemuns.....athletick.....and thait "Boom' feller att WR cain r-u-n-n-o-f-t and leeve ewe.....Sumbodee sed on anthur thread thay allreddy beet Alcoee Fridee.....   :mellow:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• A little confused.  What charter/prep schools made it to state in Baseball?  
    • Fortuitously encountering Clint amidst the ambience of Goodyear this morning sparked an impromptu yet intellectually stimulating conversation, wherein we engaged in a rigorous assessment of prospective candidates for the esteemed role of head football coach. Our discourse, characterized by its spontaneity and depth, led to the formulation of astute observations and discerning judgments regarding the suitability of various individuals for this pivotal position. Allow me to elucidate the fruits of our collaborative contemplation: This commentary endeavors to offer a discerning articulation of my subjective viewpoint, emphasizing a conscientious commitment to maintaining impartiality and refraining from any semblance of derogation directed towards individuals.  Those who possess meritorious qualifications for the esteemed head coaching role, delineated without hierarchical precedence, include: Rennard Woodmore, an esteemed alumnus of the Yellow Jackets, presents a magnificent pedigree, having held prominent positions in head coaching capacities across various regions. His pivotal role as a coordinator for teams contending for state championships further enhances his stature in the realm of football leadership. Kyle Gregory, erstwhile adorned in the resplendent gold insignia, though lacking direct head coaching experience, brings to the fore his invaluable insights garnered as a coordinator for esteemed teams, showcasing an acute understanding of the requisites for triumph whilst attired in the esteemed purple and gold regalia. Steven Jackson, whose contributions transcended mere clipboard duties under the tutelage of Kevin Creasy, emerges as an exceptional candidate for Trousdale County. His prior tenure and triumphs as an assistant coach underscore his suitability for the role. The sole drawback lies in his lack of affiliation with Trousdale County as an alumnus. Brandon Eden's extensive tenure within the chronicles of Trousdale County football, spanning a significant portion of its State Championships, coupled with his successful stints as a coordinator across diverse locales, underscores his candidacy despite a dearth of direct head coaching experience at the high school level. Davy Cothron, while beset by a modest playing career, has emerged as a luminary in offensive strategy, drawing parallels to the transformative appointment of Barker in 2015, thereby warranting consideration for his proven acumen in this realm. Joshua Hackett, notwithstanding his non-alumnus status, has left an indelible imprint across Middle Tennessee, distinguished by his adept curation of formidable defensive units as a coordinator at Watertown, albeit without direct head coaching experience. Kevin Creasy, the epitome of coaching prowess, merits an offer irrespective of his current inclinations, his unparalleled capacity to secure victories transcending geographical and institutional bounds, potentially extending to a role as Director of Schools should it align with his aspirations. Conversely, individuals who have not demonstrably earned the mantle of head coaching, enumerated without sequential precedence, encompass: Brad Waggoner David Barker Paul Pitts Jeremy Pruitt Clint Satterfield Robbie Atwood Wesley Satterfield Ben Johnson BJ West Whom do you all deem most fitting to assume the mantle of the next coach, and what rationale informs your choice? Conversely, whom do you perceive as ill-suited for the role, and what underpins your reasoning for their exclusion?
    • He's a Clinton fan.  But I wouldn't admit that either.  
    • Their any schedule out their for team camp?
    • This sums it all up to perfection.