Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

I believe these are outa staters.

Are these the families from Texas relocating because of an Alcoa plant closing?  I understand there are about 200 families making the move. You figure there might be a few football players in the bunch? Just curious, somebody said football may be important to some folks in Texas.

Are these the families from Texas relocating because of an Alcoa plant closing? I understand there are about 200 families making the move. You figure there might be a few football players in the bunch? Just curious, somebody said football may be important to some folks in Texas.

Football is very important to Texans. I hadn't thought about that. But the new transfers so far are from Kentucky and Virginia. Looks like Nellie Belle is heading west for some cruitin'

Are these the families from Texas relocating because of an Alcoa plant closing? I understand there are about 200 families making the move. You figure there might be a few football players in the bunch? Just curious, somebody said football may be important to some folks in Texas.

I don't think the kids are enrolled yet.

Barney, should West be in Cookeville this year since they are scrimmaging both Alcoa and Maryville? I've read that somewhere.

I wouldn't go that far but I would say this and I'm sure a lot of the rest of the Maryville fans feel the same as I do that their very grateful for West stepping up to the plate and playing us in a scrimmage. Playing both Alcoa and Maryville and having a large number of returning starters back will only help. Some people on here will argue like cats and dogs over the craziest things but I can assure you this that Maryville didn't run to Cookeville tonight to scrimmage Ensworth because they couldn't find a game. They wanted to play the best that they could find in order to make us better. I'm 100% certain that there were many teams that would have played us in a scrimmage but GQ only wanted to play certain teams that fit the bill. If your trying to get ready for a fight your not going to look very good if you only practice against your sister. Long story short is that I have a lot of respect for West head coach for playing both of these schools to get his team ready for the fall. It also would tell me this that West made a great hire in a football coach last year when Scott Cummings left for Cleveland.