Pickett Co 77 Clarkrange 50

bobcatfan#1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC handed Clarkrange its worst home loss in over 13 years...that is as far back as records go on Coacht. The Lady Buffaloes went ahead 15-6, but PC outscored them 45 to 23 in the 2nd half after leading 32-27 at the half. PC had 12 threes in the blowout. McClellan 24 Pritchett 16 Ferrell 14

You seriously went back and looked to find out their worst defeat at home?  You have waaaaaayyyyyy too much time on your hands.   :popcorneater:

I glanced back at some of the previous match ups between these two. Don't think I would be bragging too much. There was a lot off embarrassing losses on the PC court. PC has a very good team & I expect them to do well but this thread is pretty classless. If I remember correctly several years ago Rickman High School beat Clarkrange 4 times in one season & ended up with a silver ball. Guess who took home the gold. I wouldn't poke the bear.

The whole point OBVIOUSLY was it was something very rare. It took years for PC to build their program where it is today. Yes, Clarkrange has one of the best programs in the United States and I bet there is no other school with  record anywhere as good as theirs. I think most people in the state admire what Coach Rogers has done...rivals included.   And, even being down they will beat most other schools.  So, you have nothing to do but come on and always criticize? It seem it is what you do best.

I glanced back at some of the previous match ups between these two. Don't think I would be bragging too much. There was a lot off embarrassing losses on the PC court. PC has a very good team & I expect them to do well but this thread is pretty classless. If I remember correctly several years ago Rickman High School beat Clarkrange 4 times in one season & ended up with a silver ball. Guess who took home the gold. I wouldn't poke the bear.

It also happened to Jackson Co a few years back to Clay Co.  Beat them by more than PickettCo beat Clarkrange in the first matchup at Celina.  You never know what will happen come tournament time.

Not to interject but how you see CR handling Oneida tonight?  IMO the Lady Indians will give a better account of themselves this year.  Can they get over the hump.....only if they look past the uniform and go toe to toe with the actual players.  CR wins so many games before the other team even walks in the gym it is funny.  It appears the teams in their district and region are getting past the glitz and starting to focus on the important things like winning a ball game in the Buff Den!  Hope the girls from Oneida make a dent tonight.

Kazzy

Not to interject but how you see CR handling Oneida tonight?  IMO the Lady Indians will give a better account of themselves this year.  Can they get over the hump.....only if they look past the uniform and go toe to toe with the actual players.  CR wins so many games before the other team even walks in the gym it is funny.  It appears the teams in their district and region are getting past the glitz and starting to focus on the important things like winning a ball game in the Buff Den!  Hope the girls from Oneida make a dent tonight.

Kazzy

Clarkrange over Oneida by 15-20 points. Especially at home.