Ooltewah Basketball Season Canceled

Southtowner

Righhhhtttttt..ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

he hate me not...have you forgot about the MR FOOTBALL FINALIST that Punched his GIRLFRIEND in the face....Hummmm ..sounds like assault to me...and last I checked mr football is an award for FOOTBALL!! and from what I hear that wasn't HIS 1st rodeo either..keep trying to make it sound like ooltewah is the high and mighty....Hamilton County sheriff's office was called to ooltewah around 100 times last year alone for disipline and or disturbances...looks like that 1 for every hardship transfer the have

This is exactly the type of garbage that papers and televisions are advertising falsely

Lets not forget 2007...

Ooltewah football players on their off week travel to Ridgeland HS for Ridgeland football game..incite a fight with RHS football players after the game....Hummmmm rigggghhhht.

And there are allegations that in 2009 a football player hit an opposing teams cheerleader breaking her jaw... This would never happen with the football team tho..... ..AND THAT WAS A DIFFERENT COACHING STAFF...looks like it's just an Ooltewah culture problem to me.. call a spade a spade

Lets not forget 2007...

Ooltewah football players on their off week travel to Ridgeland HS for Ridgeland football game..incite a fight with RHS football players after the game....Hummmmm rigggghhhht.

And there are allegations that in 2009 a football player hit an opposing teams cheerleader breaking her jaw... This would never happen with the football team tho..... ..AND THAT WAS A DIFFERENT COACHING STAFF...looks like it's just an Ooltewah culture problem to me.. call a spade a spade

Somebody needs to flush this toilet and fast. Starting to stink up the entire state. Perhaps men's sports need to take a 5 year sabbatical and focus on actually learning something in the classroom.

It's all the cover up that brings this to mind that is spilling out everyday more and more. Most unbelievable stuff I have ever heard in my life and how it got this far.

Almost unbelievable! I am still in agreement with maj,shut down all men sports!If all this proves true then this is a Death penalty(for the mens sports)case in my opinion with all that KEEPS coming out. Edited by orngnblk

I remember when the legal system used to convict people, not social media. I also remember when your actions represented yourself and your upbringing, not every job / organization / school / or team you've ever been a part of. Even if innocence is proven, the ignorance will continue to erode away high quality people. I hope yall's children are never accused of a crime.

Edited by RicoSuave88

There are several issues here. Teachers have a duty to report child abuse and child sexual abuse. Failure to report the first one can be a misdemeanor, failure to report the other is a felony. Hazing is, and has been, against the law for years in Tennessee (even though this went way beyond that). How will this case be fully investigated since the major incident took place in the Fourth District, but there might be a systemic pattern of abuse here that took place in the Eleventh District. Does the school system investigate themselves? Does the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office conduct a further investigation in the Chattanooga area (Eleventh District). Would the TBI be called in? They have to be requested by the District Attorney. Just some thoughts.

I'm glad the Sheriff and the DA read Red Rebel's posts on the T.

"Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond and Hamilton County District Attorney Neal Pinkston also offered perspectives today on the attack, noting that investigators were working to determine whether any criminal activity took place in Hamilton County. 

Hammond said that his investigation has been made more difficult because the boys are juveniles and because the alleged crimes involved two different counties."

Kendi Anderson

Edited by Red Rebels

I remember when the legal system used to convict people, not social media. Even if innocence is proven, the ignorance will continue to erode away high quality people. I hope yall's children are never accused of a crime.

And we hope " yall's children " are never victims of a crime. Doesn't appear much " innocence " will be proven here, only various degrees of guilt. This place is rotten and taking the Mr Magoo approach isn't going to help. Tell the victim's (s) famiily which " high quality " people you are referring too.

Quotes from the article on Ooltewah football player arrested

"When reached for comment, Ooltewah head coach Mac Bryan said, "It's an administrative matter. I can't comment."" REALLY????????????ADMINISTRATIVE? YOU MEAN YOUR GONNA HOLD OUT HOPE THAT HE CAN STILL PLAY

"Bryan added it would be up to school administrators to determine whether Jackson would be allowed to play in Friday's Class 5A state playoffs quarterfinal home game against Rhea County."....FOR REAL?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME A PLAYER GETS ARRESTED AND THE HEAD COACH DOESN'T DETERMINE THAT HE CAN NOT PLAY....LOOKS LIKE WINNING IS MORE IMPORTANT AT OOLTEWAH. ..YEAHHHHHH COACH...GOOD CALL..LOL

"Ooltewah High School athletic director Jesse Nayadley said a decision has not been made about any possible disciplinary action." ......REALLY, NO DECISION..ON AN ARRESTED PLAYER? LOOKS LIKE THE A.D. WAS TRYING TO GET HIM TO PLAY AGAINST RHEA CO ALSO.. But your right He Hate Me Not...the football team would never allow anything to happen like what happened to the basketball program. The importance of winning in a athletic contest looks more important to the coaches and administration of ooltewah than doing the RIGHT thing...YEAH. ooltewah,"SIMPLY THE BEST" MY ####