1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not real familiar with either team I just saw where Mcewen was undefeated

I'm not trying to bash them it's just the fact that they haven't played any good teams but yes they are undefeated which tells me they are doing something right. The next few weeks will tell a lot more about their team. I still got them finishing in 3rd or 4th in the region depending on who wins the head to head between them and Collinwood. I really don't see either of them beating WC or Huntingdon. Actually Huntingdon has already beat Cwood pretty bad which is their only loss on the year. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way

Pick Em's Week 7

#4 Wayne Co. (5-0, 2-0 R6) @ Perry Co. (1-4, 0-2 R6) (Vikings will have their hands full with this talented Wildcats team.)

Collinwood (4-1, 1-1 R6) @ Clarksville Academy (0-4, 0-2 R6) (Collinwood travels a long way but the Trojans should pull out the victory against the Cougars.)

#10 Huntingdon (3-1, 2-0 R6) @ Houston Co. (0-5, 0-2 R6) (Mustangs will continue to run wild in Erin.)

Bruceton (2-3, 1-1 R6) @ McEwen (5-0, 2-0 R6) (Can the Tigers stop the biggest surprise in the Region this year in the Warriors? Can the Warriors stop Zayveon Johnson and company? Should be a good game.)

*My picks are highlighted

WC

Clarkville Academy

Huntingdon

McEwen