CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

Hey buddy I like the enthusiasm. Just to let you know you will be starting at ground zero. Two years ago was Central's best chance at winning they've had in a long time. The defensive guy that has also applied strong armed the HC in putting every single athlete on the team on defense and not letting any of them to play offense. Central couldn't score against a middle school team. But it made him look good!

I agree Stan.  All Courtney cared about was how his defense looked.  Offense was awful.  And now some more of the same....Many are dying to get Courtney back.  SOOOOOO sick of the same ole crap at CHS.  Conduct interviews.  Hire the best coach based on interviews.  Not based on Color, buddies, friendships, lawsuits, etc, etc......Ive always been sick of the kids leaving our school zone and lying to get in OHS.  But at some point do you blame em???  We shall se with this next hire.  Pray its not COURTNEY BRASWELL!

Central has some pieces in place to be successful but not near enough. Everybody on this board can say whatever they want but the fact is that football is not important to the administration. The job is still not even posted with hcde. They don't want a good coach. Good coaches tend to have too much town political power. These guys gave the job last time due to a threat....they don't want a good coach to win games. They want a bad one so you guys will lay the blame at whoever that fool will be instead of at their feet...were it belongs. Good luck central fans.

It's a Chattanooga epidemic. There are plenty of talented players in the area but nobody wins anything. Going to a game or two in the playoffs is plenty to make people happy. Do you really think the east ridge coach that had the best season I can ever remember was fired because two teens got in a little slap fight that didn't even warrant suspension? The kind of people that choose to be principals are the same kids that loved to take names on the board when the teacher stepped out. Remember those kids? They love to boss people around so a winning coach is a problem. Are there exceptions? Oh yes. There are some that are great to work with. Ask yourself this...what program is excelling...none?...who's fault is that? Like I said ..zero interest