Alcoa 2016

AlcoaBasketball

I saw the ESPN special on Randall Cobb today and it was awesome. A great football player at every level period.

Alcoa will be favored to win it in 3A and their line threat will be CPA in the title game. Rusty Bradley leaving CAK will have an impact surely and they've been Alcoa's major threat in the east.

Indeed, players like him don't come around often.

I don't think CAKe will drop off too far, but I have to think they won't be as good as they've been, even with one of the best QBs in this area. They did lose some playmakers though, like Pope.

I saw the ESPN special on Randall Cobb today and it was awesome. A great football player at every level period.

Alcoa will be favored to win it in 3A and their line threat will be CPA in the title game. Rusty Bradley leaving CAK will have an impact surely and they've been Alcoa's major threat in the east.

No doubt Alcoa is the measuring stick and should be the favorite. And you are right that CPA will be good. Liberty and Milan return almost everyone where CPAy (just for the goons) lost a lot. I wouldn't be so sure that there will be another rematch in the title game this year.

We should have the weapons to be right be in Cookeville again. On defense we return most of our top LB's and half of the secondary is back, obviously the biggest hole to fill will be the D-line after 3 of the 4 starters signed division one scholarships.

Offense should be a lot better. Basically the whole O-line is back, you'll have two or three experienced RB's return in what will mist likely be another balanced rushing attack with no real feature back, and Myers to Ogle-Kellogg should potentially be one of the best QB to WR duos in the area. Should be another fun year

We should have the weapons to be right be in Cookeville again. On defense we return most of our top LB's and half of the secondary is back, obviously the biggest hole to fill will be the D-line after 3 of the 4 starters signed division one scholarships.

Offense should be a lot better. Basically the whole O-line is back, you'll have two or three experienced RB's return in what will mist likely be another balanced rushing attack with no real feature back, and Myers to Ogle-Kellogg should potentially be one of the best QB to WR duos in the area. Should be another fun year

Yeah we didn't lose too many players to graduation, but the ones we did leave big shoes to fill. Our passing game should be good, but we again don't know who our running back is going to be.

Our defense other than our line should be fine.

Yeah we didn't lose too many players to graduation, but the ones we did leave big shoes to fill. Our passing game should be good, but we again don't know who our running back is going to be.

Our defense other than our line should be fine.

Didun't Alcoee loose one ov tha twinz and Livesay frum tha LB's.....???.... Tha Nadurs shood bee goodur on offence tho imo...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Didun't Alcoee loose one ov tha twinz and Livesay frum tha LB's.....???.... Tha Nadurs shood bee goodur on offence tho imo...... :popcorneater:

We did, but Davis Maples and Jack Warwick (in addition to several others who saw game time at LB) will be back, and both played well last season.

Dustin Clabough and Caleb Woody are our two biggest losses at both receiver and secondary, but we have most everyone back at those positions.

Running back is up for grabs, but the bulk of our O-line is back. Our offense should be better this year.