Best Teams in Class AA

ballinup90

Agree with EN and upperman. Watch out for CPA and Cheatham County.

I've seen Cheatham County twice. Once against a weak Clarksville Northeast team, and then against a middle of the pack Brentwood team. The Brentwood game was not as close as the score would indicate. They are a running team, on offense and defense. Not sure how well they would do against a team that could force them in a half court set. But I can easily see them making the Sectional level.

The only way East Nashville and Upperman don't play for the State title is if they get put in the same bracket. These are the two best teams in the state but now having said that its only December, anything can happen between now and March!

Both of those teams are good... but Westview nearly beat East Nashville last year at the state tournament... don't sleep on 'em!

Both of those teams are good... but Westview nearly beat East Nashville last year at the state tournament... don't sleep on 'em!

I agree GCP. I wasn't being disrespectful about stating that South Side is the top from the West, but SS (to me) is a more complete team right now. Westview is Westview and they are going to be a tough out for anyone.