Community vs South Greene

MoneyShot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 28 to 27 at half SG. I think whoever wins this game has a good shot tommorrow. Should be the best championship game out of all the classifications.

Thanks. I have saw Community and Pickett Co both play this year and both were very good the games that I saw. Gives me a good measure on South Greene. Only measure I have for west teams is Decatur Co which Middleton beat pretty handily so expect a good one tomorrow for sure.

Thanks. I have saw Community and Pickett Co both play this year and both were very good the games that I saw. Gives me a good measure on South Greene. Only measure I have for west teams is Decatur Co which Middleton beat pretty handily so expect a good one tomorrow for sure.

They return 2 starters from last year team that lost to Middleton by 1 in the semis. Very very young team with one junior and everyone else is freshman and sophomores. On any given night one of them can go off for 20 so it's hard to key on just one person. This year's team in my opinion is better than last years and it's going to scary how good they could be in the next couple of years

Edited by Swipes