Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

linebackers don't play honest either with 7 on the field. Should be allowed to hand the ball off to a tailback once in a while.

Just something to jump start things until real sfuff. It sure don't tell you whose gonna be good or bad

I havent been around the team since the title game but have heard we may have gotten some help in the areas needed.After talking with a close friend of mine who is VERY close to the program the news is outstanding!Picked up some lineman to fill the shoes of our graduates and we all know that was our soft spot last season as well as the year before.Got two lineman in that are of a huge nature,one has won the defensive player 2 times at Nick Sabans defensive camps.He of course is from Alabama and will be a Freshman,the other kids have put in alot of work in the weight room and i am amazed and the size they have gotten!Now can we can put it all together and get to the Semis again???Only time will tell.

Stars offering Garbage Service to help Greenback? LOL. Stars wife is a Greenback Graduate. I hope you guys win State this year.

Successful 7 on 7 at MC today! Better than expected with WR Jones out and Roberts only going part time. Some young WRs looked promising. Edwards really stood out at times. Good size to throw to speedy and lanky. Kid can jump! Offense looked tough and defense good too until players started getting tired and there were a few mental hiccups. All in all good showing. Results vs Cookeville 10-2 GB, vs Knox West 8-2 GB, vs Webb 5-4 Webb (this is where we lost Roberts to dehydration and got a little tired) not many subs with the small crew we took, vs Campbell County not sure (played on a 30 yard narrow OL practice field so it was hard to tell when or if a score occurred). Pretty even but GB may have came out on top by 2. Early season with younger players showing great promise and veterans looking like veterans picking up where they left off. Can't wait too see 1st scrimmage with the pads and the line, right OnB?

Successful 7 on 7 at MC today! Better than expected with WR Jones out and Roberts only going part time. Some young WRs looked promising. Edwards really stood out at times. Good size to throw to speedy and lanky. Kid can jump! Offense looked tough and defense good too until players started getting tired and there were a few mental hiccups. All in all good showing. Results vs Cookeville 10-2 GB, vs Knox West 8-2 GB, vs Webb 5-4 Webb (this is where we lost Roberts to dehydration and got a little tired) not many subs with the small crew we took, vs Campbell County not sure (played on a 30 yard narrow OL practice field so it was hard to tell when or if a score occurred). Pretty even but GB may have came out on top by 2. Early season with younger players showing great promise and veterans looking like veterans picking up where they left off. Can't wait too see 1st scrimmage with the pads and the line, right OnB?

Thanks for the update.When and where and what time will be our scrimmages??

Is that Aug 10 date correct? We scrimmage 2 days before Jamboree?

Yep...that is what has been wrote on the white board in the Coaches office. I thought it was odd, an on a Wednesday, to have a scrimmage that close to the jamboree when I seen it over a month ago.

Thanks.Should be two decent scrimmages.Polk should be getting better and LC is a 5A/6A school regardless.

Polk isn't getting any better. They should be, but just isn't. Getting players from Alabama now??? That's our job! Lol. Good luck. I'm calling it now. Expect us to face each other and the winner representing the East.

Polk isn't getting any better. They should be, but just isn't. Getting players from Alabama now??? That's our job! Lol. Good luck. I'm calling it now. Expect us to face each other and the winner representing the East.

I have been looking forward to another meeting since the last playoff game we had.That was a good hard hitting game,and I expect no less!I just hope we can get it all together this year if we do we have the potential to be scary good!

I have been looking forward to another meeting since the last playoff game we had.That was a good hard hitting game,and I expect no less!I just hope we can get it all together this year if we do we have the potential to be scary good!

Cloudland will probably be able to compete with most region 2 teams if they can stay healthy..Think they would be out manned against you guys.