Dobyns-Bennett Football 2016

tribe141

I guess you will be able to tell if it's the 5A-6A thing next week when DB and Oak Ridge play. I think you just have poor coaching. Has nothing to do with being a "little 5A team" playing a "huge 6A team" LOL!

Tbf Oak Ridge has been a power for quite some time. Plus they have a great amount of talent over there. I don't think coaching was why we lost tonight imo.

Tbf Oak Ridge has been a power for quite some time. Plus they have a great amount of talent over there. I don't think coaching was why we lost tonight imo.

I'm talking overall. Not judging one game. But if you had a better coaching staff you wouldn't of been in the shape you were last night. It's that simple.

I don't know how to post someone quotes so, excuse me. Waco Oakridge benefits been outside of knoxville so, u have alot of people living in the surrounding area that likes knoxville but, doesn't want to live in the descent size knoxville town. Oakridge is basically knoxville kids so u can't count that with your argument against tn high. If db linemans are outweighing, stronger, if db skills positions are faster, more skilled then hpw can that be on the coach. Spectre7 I'm 100% agree they need to end db vs tn high. Db needs to consider playing Greenville that would be a good marquee game. Tn high needs to consider east, or even richlands on the va side. Richlands has a massive following and their a stout team every year.

Clinton is outside of Knoxville.

I don't know how to post someone quotes so, excuse me. Waco Oakridge benefits been outside of knoxville so, u have alot of people living in the surrounding area that likes knoxville but, doesn't want to live in the descent size knoxville town. Oakridge is basically knoxville kids so u can't count that with your argument against tn high. If db linemans are outweighing, stronger, if db skills positions are faster, more skilled then hpw can that be on the coach. Spectre7 I'm 100% agree they need to end db vs tn high. Db needs to consider playing Greenville that would be a good marquee game. Tn high needs to consider east, or even richlands on the va side. Richlands has a massive following and their a stout team every year.

Compton, You are so wrong.  We don't have a single player on our roster who lives in Knoxville, or who has transferred from a Knoxville school.  We have one transfer player this year and he is from Atlanta.  You could not be more wrong about that. 

Compton, You are so wrong.  We don't have a single player on our roster who lives in Knoxville, or who has transferred from a Knoxville school.  We have one transfer player this year and he is from Atlanta.  You could not be more wrong about that. 

Right. Every single player we have that I know of except for maybe a few were born and raised in Oak Ridge. We have never benefitted from getting "Knoxville players". Our talent has always come from within the city limits, even when we had those great talented teams of the 90's. I grew up with the Bohanon's, Gipson's, and Mcaddley's all through elementary through HS. What a silly statement.

Right. Every single player we have that I know of except for maybe a few were born and raised in Oak Ridge. We have never benefitted from getting "Knoxville players". Our talent has always come from within the city limits, even when we had those great talented teams of the 90's. I grew up with the Bohanon's, Gipson's, and Mcaddley's all through elementary through HS. What a silly statement.

I think K-25 has been leaking for years and that's why Oak Ridge keeps turning out all these good athletes. If you look back, shortly after they sealed that place off is when Oak Ridge started turning out all these good football teams. Is Maryville up stream or down stream from Oak Ridge? I don't have a map handy.

Thanks for everyone educating me on that. Not being from there i just assumed Oakridge, Maryville, alcoa benefited from the knoxville kids. Something you guys might know is db benefits from Eastman company. Parents with good athletic kids jobs are giving to them so their son can attend at db.

uh-oh, here we go!

Thanks for everyone educating me on that. Not being from there i just assumed Oakridge, Maryville, alcoa benefited from the knoxville kids. Something you guys might know is db benefits from Eastman company. Parents with good athletic kids jobs are giving to them so their son can attend at db.

Like North Maryville. What's the name of that big plant?