Alcoa reloading

32hammer

I think with all the concussion issues a lot of parents are not letting their kids go out could be a big part of it. In our town the youth programs are playing Knoxville teams now which I was very surprised to hear since I haven't been to a game in a while.

If anybody would know about brain injuries, it would be you.......

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again your wrong. Alcoa is a 2a school playing UP in 3a. I'm sure the tssaa isn't going to let you jump multiple classes to play even tho they are always one of the top teams in the state no matter what classifications. Haters are always going to hate

That was true not long ago but not anymore. There are 653 enrolled at the high school this year. That is right smack in the middle of 3A. B)

That was true not long ago but not anymore. There are 653 enrolled at the high school this year. That is right smack in the middle of 3A. B)

Wow that sure is a jump but I expected it because of the school itself is top of the line spare no expenses and who could blame anyone for not wanting their kids to go there. The school was built to be able to handle more than double what they have now. Also the apartments behind Lowe's and Wally World would have a big impact also. Love to see Alcoa in 4A because they can win there also, no doubt in my mind.

That was true then last enrollment. They have added 100 kids and will still be one of the bottom 15 teams enrollment wise on 3a. Alcoa can play with anyone