Can USJ finally get a gold ball?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Marley return ?

That will be a no. USJ ended Marley's tenure because they wanted to win a gold ball, which is something they didn't do during Marley's tenure.

They had the guy to take them to the promise land in Bradley, but Bradley couldn't sell his house in Knoxville and there was an open door for him to come back home, which he did.

The only reason they would go back to Marley is if USJ realizes that the grass isn't always greener on the other side (it's greener where you water it!!!!).

USJ is still an attractive job, but coaches are starting to realize that they can win a state championship that the school they're at now just as easy as winning one at USJ.

USJ will go through that complete search, watch them hire a guy from like...I don't know....North Dakota, because that's something USJ would do.

That will be a no. USJ ended Marley's tenure because they wanted to win a gold ball, which is something they didn't do during Marley's tenure.

They had the guy to take them to the promise land in Bradley, but Bradley couldn't sell his house in Knoxville and there was an open door for him to come back home, which he did.

The only reason they would go back to Marley is if USJ realizes that the grass isn't always greener on the other side (it's greener where you water it!!!!).

USJ is still an attractive job, but coaches are starting to realize that they can win a state championship that the school they're at now just as easy as winning one at USJ.

USJ will go through that complete search, watch them hire a guy from like...I don't know....North Dakota, because that's something USJ would do.

So Bradley left simply because he could not sale his house in Knoxville?

So Bradley left simply because he could not sale his house in Knoxville?

That may have had something to do with it, but definitely not the main reason. I don't know all the details, but I do know he was looking to get out around week 3 of last football season. I believe it had to do with alumni and boosters trying to run his program and he didn't want to deal with that. That's just my guess though.

That may have had something to do with it, but definitely not the main reason. I don't know all the details, but I do know he was looking to get out around week 3 of last football season. I believe it had to do with alumni and boosters trying to run his program and he didn't want to deal with that. That's just my guess though.

Bradley house sold a while ago. Currently living with a former player's family.

Wilson-I was reading the TSSAA minutes and saw where Lausanne can't coop anymore with a D1 program-what's gonna happen now?

My understanding is that Power Center, not Lausanne, is really fighting that ruling due to the fact that they have co-oped with public schools in the past and had bad experiences. If they do not co-op what do I think will happen? They will have another highly successful season with a chance to win a state championship at the end of the year and make everyone crying about the co-op situation realize that "most of their team" didn't go to Power Center.

My understanding is that Power Center, not Lausanne, is really fighting that ruling due to the fact that they have co-oped with public schools in the past and had bad experiences. If they do not co-op what do I think will happen? They will have another highly successful season with a chance to win a state championship at the end of the year and make everyone crying about the co-op situation realize that "most of their team" didn't go to Power Center.

Ya