LET THE TREZEVANT INVITATION BEGIN !

I hope both make it but... I just don't see SP being one of the best in the East. The best in the East will be decided in Greenback! MC will be challenged all season both in the region and with rivalries. The road to Cookville in 2A will be decided when MC meets AE. Any team making it to Cookeville will have to battle the gauntlet injury free!

Good prediction on MC. They should be in Cookeville. We still aren't great by any means at SP, but I believe the east comes down to Greenback and SP in the semifinals this season.

I hope both make it but... I just don't see SP being one of the best in the East. The best in the East will be decided in Greenback! MC will be challenged all season both in the region and with rivalries. The road to Cookville in 2A will be decided when MC meets AE. Any team making it to Cookeville will have to battle the gauntlet injury free!

Greenback should definitely be one of the strongest teams in the east but I do believe sp will be there as well. Returning 19 starters from a qtr final team and some added players in the off season should put them over the edge. I don't know anything about Greenback but I do know kids in this valley and there are some good ones. Coach Grider has always been a good motivator and to hear him say he thinks this year's team has the ability to play in Cookeville I will take him at his word. I would be shocked if they aren't in the semis and a little surprised if they aren't playing in Dec. Not belittling any teams by saying this but 1A isn't very strong in the east. Also 2A east doesn't look as strong as last year either. Of course there will be a couple teams I'm sure that will surprise everyone this season. I like to aggravate sp fans but I do hope they go 14-1. Good kids on that team.

Greenback should definitely be one of the strongest teams in the east but I do believe sp will be there as well. Returning 19 starters from a qtr final team and some added players in the off season should put them over the edge. I don't know anything about Greenback but I do know kids in this valley and there are some good ones. Coach Grider has always been a good motivator and to hear him say he thinks this year's team has the ability to play in Cookeville I will take him at his word. I would be shocked if they aren't in the semis and a little surprised if they aren't playing in Dec. Not belittling any teams by saying this but 1A isn't very strong in the east. Also 2A east doesn't look as strong as last year either. Of course there will be a couple teams I'm sure that will surprise everyone this season. I like to aggravate sp fans but I do hope they go 14-1. Good kids on that team.

couldn't agree with you more! I would love to look over and see both buses unloading in Cookville. And you are correct on both accounts. #1 El Capitan will have them coached up!

#2 good group of youngons!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

I hope you boys are right, but Greenback is a tough team and they added some offseason acquisitions as well.

Yep but whoever it is has to go to the speedway and that's hard enough by itself!Pitt will make Semis no doubt no competition down there in 1A.CA may make it hard on them I don't know,we will watch and see!