LET THE TREZEVANT INVITATION BEGIN !

I'm not talking One player, you misinterpret everything anyone says. You guys have several GREAT players.

I wasn't necessarily talking about you...there are several posters who are waiting on injuries to this team. That will not be the downfall of the Bears but I do understand how it feels to be an underdog fighting a giant.  That's what we have been doing for years playing up two divisions.

I wasn't necessarily talking about you...there are several posters who are waiting on injuries to this team. That will not be the downfall of the Bears but I do understand how it feels to be an underdog fighting a giant. That's what we have been doing for years playing up two divisions.

I pray you all stay healthy,I want to seen the best in cookeville and you all should be a monster and fun to watch!
  • Upvote 1

I wasn't necessarily talking about you...there are several posters who are waiting on injuries to this team. That will not be the downfall of the Bears but I do understand how it feels to be an underdog fighting a giant. That's what we have been doing for years playing up two divisions.

Yall haven't been playing up 2 division's for years. Tssaa only allows you to move up one class after you petition them. Yall are once again the 2a favorite with all the athletes yall have. Just be lucky Alcoa moved up to 3a or we would be having a different conversation

Yall haven't been playing up 2 division's for years. Tssaa only allows you to move up one class after you petition them. Yall are once again the 2a favorite with all the athletes yall have. Just be lucky Alcoa moved up to 3a or we would be having a different conversation

Swiper ,no swipping.  You are correct on both counts.