South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

Don't be like those Trezevant people on their thread. Touchy, touchy, touchy. The SP punt team made a terrible play. It was honestly nothing that Sequatchie County did that caused it. Again, yes with the flow of the game last year they were fortunate to win. It's ok though, we've been fortunate to win games before as well. We can go around all day, but in my opinion Sequatchie has over 650 kids in the school. They really never should be in a very close game with SP in any sport. Just my opinion.

Seriously lol? Just because the size of the school? Sequatchie has never once had the speed of SP and sometimes the size. Don't even go there with it should never be a game. You are one of the best posters on here but that was just plain dumb. Just ask ole Roy.

Edited by WhitwellTiger

Seriously lol? Just because the size of the school? Sequatchie has never once had the speed of SP and sometimes the size. Don't even go there with it should never be a game. You are one of the best posters on here but that was just plain dumb. Just ask ole Roy.

There is more to the game than speed. Sequatchie almost always has more size than ASAP and I guarantee you if they got more of those kids out of the halls they could easily play with and beat many of these smaller valley teams. Again a school the size of Sequatchie should be able to compete here in the valley with the smaller schools. Nothing crazy about what I stated. They have the resources to be very good. Look at Marion County back in the 90's. Edited by TheAmbassador

Actually, it is the whole basis of the classification system.  Even in a few years when Dunlap beat very good Pirate teams, they went on to mediocre performances in the playoffs.  1986 comes to mind.  Dunlap hasn't lived up to billing since 1973.  One game here and there doesn't build a dynasty.

Edited by rlh

There is more to the game than speed. Sequatchie almost always has more size than ASAP and I guarantee you if they got more of those kids out of the halls they could easily play with and beat many of these smaller valley teams. Again a school the size of Sequatchie should be able to compete here in the valley with the smaller schools. Nothing crazy about what I stated. They have the resources to be very good. Look at Marion County back in the 90's.

With the facilities and the fact of being the only school in the county they should handle the valley most years honestly.