South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

It's kinda ironic that this happened. We got hammered by sp fans because this same thing happened last year and we couldn't play. Our field was a swamp and it was Coach Ross decision to not let us play on the field. It actually cost us a chance to play for the title because we couldn't get it rescheduled and we ended in a 3 way tie for for the championship game. Completely out of the kids hands and would have loved to settled it on the field. Hopefully we get to play it Monday.

Old Pirate talked to a feller @ Lowes and jest of conversation is the SP younguns would have hurt them Jasper folkes feelings last year & will this year too. BTW, how did it to be a three way tie? Dad burnit, OP was under the impression SP lost 1 game, so yous saying theys were 3 teams with1 loss? Recon The Captain will work hard to let the younguns settle it soon. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Okay ... so ...

Fine with me. I might even share some of my shine with you, if you got enough hair to handle it.

Don't matter to me where y'all play, anyway, although I do have to say that I think Dog Trot has a better stadium. ^_^

Good luck up at the nest this year and wherever else sissy has to venture out to. How's it look up there? Bleak?

Old Pirate talked to a feller @ Lowes and jest of conversation is the SP younguns would have hurt them Jasper folkes feelings last year & will this year too. BTW, how did it to be a three way tie? Dad burnit, OP was under the impression SP lost 1 game, so yous saying theys were 3 teams with1 loss? Recon The Captain will work hard to let the younguns settle it soon.

That's why they play the game on the field and not at Lowe's. We lost Bledsoe in OT. SP beat Bledsoe. We beat Grundy and I think Grundy beat SP. Anyway 3 teams with 1 loss and went to tie breaker and we were odd man out. It was hard seeing our kids play their last game and be tied for 1st and not get a chance to prove they belonged in the championship. Should have won our Bledsoe game and then it wouldn't have mattered. 1 yd short of winning.