Week 2: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo you gonna be at the Reservation Friday?

Not sure yet spike. Depends if LJ gets to come home Friday,If so I'll be watching Cloudland. I'd say I will be at some of Oneida,s home games this year ,just not sure when. Its always a pleasure to mingle with Oneida people,not to mention watching a Coach Lambert lead team.

Guest Fall101

Not sure yet spike. Depends if LJ gets to come home Friday,If so I'll be watching Cloudland. I'd say I will be at some of Oneida,s home games this year ,just not sure when. Its always a pleasure to mingle with Oneida people,not to mention watching a Coach Lambert lead team.

Alright sounds good. If you was gonna be up I was gonna say give me a holler. I am anticipating on being there.

El Reys has pretty good Mexican fare.  For good southern comfort food I would go to Raezac's, which is on the right about a mile before you hit the Oneida city limits.  Owner loves his football and is a great host (can't miss him, his arms are as big as some people's legs), and the food is pretty spot on too!!!!  All the fast food joints are on into town.....take your pick.

Kaz

Guest Fall101

Meigs faithful, is there a radio station that covers your games? I can't make it to this one and our local station covered oneida live last week so we will be on tape delay this week. Was really hoping to listen since I can't be there.

Crow you can google OHS Radio Twitter and they will post pretty much play by play updates during the game. That is what I use when I am not there. 

Crow you can google OHS Radio Twitter and they will post pretty much play by play updates during the game. That is what I use when I am not there.

I know but it's just not the same. Was hoping to listen live but I guess a tape delay and a hudl video will hafta do.