Week 2: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like meigs had some trouble putting drives together on the ground against sweetwater. At least between the tackles, seemed like they had more success on the perimeter. Is that standard for them or has sweetwater found another gear on run D.

Meigs had 2 rushers with 100+ yards and neither of them ran it much in the second half because they were sick and cramping. A lot of Meigs' trouble was turnovers and penalties.

Meigs had 2 rushers with 100+ yards and neither of them ran it much in the second half because they were sick and cramping. A lot of Meigs' trouble was turnovers and penalties.

THAT will get you beat on the reservation!Have to be prepared going against a Tony Lambert Coached team...Because HE WILL be ready.

THAT will get you beat on the reservation!Have to be prepared going against a Tony Lambert Coached team...Because HE WILL be ready.

Coach Lambert is one of my favorite coaches in the state. He  not only teaches football, he tries to make winners  in life. PCC is the motto and its real. And like you said ,I've seen teams whip um all over the field and still lose. I'm pretty sure Meigs should have won this game last year.

Yeah they had good stats but if I remember correctly a lot of those numbers came on a couple of long break away runs. I'm certainly not implying that meigs is not a good team. Heck, quite the contrary, I was just a bit surprised at the difficulty y'all had running between the tackles consistently. Y'all did have success but it was tough sledding and inconsistent between the tackles is all I meant. More of a compliment to sweetwater than anything really.