TN Best High School Football Stadium/ Atmosphere

Bigboi20

Everyone is gonna have a biased opinion but please post your thoughts and ANY videos of a game you attend !

I can't make it to EVERY game but can live vicariously through your videos.

Living in Middle Tn. I really enjoyed Mt Juliet's stadium however it is down in a bowl.

Absolutely LOVED Oak Ridge & Maryville atmosphere and set up.

Been to DB but not during football season and thought it would be a great place to watch a gm.

Please give some thoughts and videos if you can.

Edited by Bigboi20

Trousdale Co has a nice stadium and a great tradition at the Creekbank. It has an old school feel to it and the entire county comes to the games.

Springfield has a smaller venue but there is a lot of history in the neighborhood stadium. No track and you can feel every hit.

Gallatin has a large stadium and no track. I am a little partial to this one. Right on top of the action played on a field that has been used since the schools inception. It can be very loud.

Smith Co has a stadium set at the base of two hills. Very neighborhood oriented which keeps the burger smell lingering.

DB was pretty cool with whatever those kids do before the game. When they line up and march. Bradley comes out to woooooo Ric Flairs music, but we ain't always the best to beat lol. Atmosphere there is great at times. Especially Bradley Cleveland game. If I have to pick the best atmosphere as in the kids, it's by far Baylor marching to the stadium using "eye of the tiger" guess I'm biased due to that being my fav song ever, but that's cool watching them march to that.