Metro Rankings

bleacher

I read the Antioch article. What a joke! Metro used to have football jobs appointed by the board of educatIon. That way you wouldn't have "principal" come in and arbitrarily make a change without merit. Looks like they should go back to this policy. Then again, this school board is not very impressive either.

Edited by WhiteShadow
  • Upvote 1

I read the Antioch article. What a joke! Metro used to have football jobs appointed by the board of educatIon. That way you wouldn't have "principal" come in and arbitrarily make a change without merit. Looks like they should go back to this policy. Then again, this school board is not very impressive either.

I guess when your head man has a chauffeur to drive him around....that tells it all. I bet Run has some information about this mess at Antioch.

It shouldn't and I feel it don't have anything to do with race

To be honest, I don't think Hillsboro has anything to do with race. Simply two Type A people that disagree with each other's importance in the grand scheme of things. Antioch, however, there is  very little doubt. He took a program in absolute disarray and made it respectable again in one year. Once more, he was promised one teaching assignment but when the year began he got another that he did not want and probably would not have taken had he known.