Metro Rankings

bleacher

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, cbg said:

My numbers show a record of 29-57 for the MNPS in Davidson County.   That calculates to a 33.72% winning percentage.  

6 hours ago, EastNasty said:

East,Cane Ridge,Pearlcohn,Overton & Stratford are all in.  Hillsboro,Whites Creek and Mcgavock will be decided today.

How many teams in metro have a chance to go past 1st playoff game? PC seems to have best chance but barely got past MC. 

9 minutes ago, fb247 said:

How many teams in metro have a chance to go past 1st playoff game? PC seems to have best chance but barely got past MC. 

MC is pretty good this year so the PC score was not a surprise.  PC & East advance past round 1.  I hope others do as well but the rest will likely be underdogs.  Best of luck to all the Metro teams in the November/Dec.   

Edited by 18NCS

On 10/29/2021 at 4:16 PM, 18NCS said:

MC is pretty good this year so the PC score was not a surprise.  PC & East advance past round 1.  I hope others do as well but the rest will likely be underdogs.  Best of luck to all the Metro teams in the November/Dec.   

How many metro schools will get past first round?

On 10/30/2021 at 7:34 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

At least three. Cane RIdge, Pearl Cohn and East Nashville.

McGavock and Stratford will get beat. 

Overton will give Beech more of a game than you think.

So to answer your question half of them at least.

I agree with this prediction.  I previously was not sure about CR but I now believe they advance to round 2.  

14 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

The hate for metro football is unreal in this trend. 

I do not hate it . It does suck though. Sad that players do not have facilities, coaching , and support from admin and fans.  When I think about I am amazed metro does as well as it does. 

Edited by fb247

Cane Ridge goes down to Clarksville in Round 1.  Athletics in MNPS are as bad as the educational side.  Let’s see if new MNPS athletic director Mark North is able to fix the problems.  IMO, MNPS is such a large bureaucracy it would truly take a miracle to even begin to repair the issues. When you have John Cooper (Mayor), the school board, director of schools, metro council members, parents and students all pulling in different directions you will never fix the problems.  It is and has been a sad situation for the families that are forced to attend MNPS