Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

Nolensville little guy. 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2022/07/25/east-nashville-football-frustrated-practice-accomdations-class-3-a-runners-up-new-sod/10145617002/

Give Those Boys Some Grass Please Metro!

Stop treating them unfairly and give them the same stuff you give Hillsboro and Pearl-Cohn.  

15 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2022/07/25/east-nashville-football-frustrated-practice-accomdations-class-3-a-runners-up-new-sod/10145617002/

Stop treating them unfairly and give them the same stuff you give Hillsboro and Pearl-Cohn.  

Agree that East should have an artificial turf field like Hillsboro. Others should get one too. It is my belief that metro should be installing these as the main field and allowing the middle schools to use them for ballgames whenever schedule allows. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 18NCS said:

Agree that East should have an artificial turf field like Hillsboro. Others should get one too. It is my belief that metro should be installing these as the main field and allowing the middle schools to use them for ballgames whenever schedule allows. 

With "KING JOHN" (Mayor John Cooper) and the Metro Council passing a 34.5% property tax increase over the unanimous objections of the citizens of Davidson County there is absolutely no reason that every MNPS should not have a turf field.  

Edited by cbg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cbg said:

With "KING JOHN" (Mayor John Cooper) and the Metro Council passing a 34.5% property tax increase over the unanimous objections of the citizens of Davidson County there is absolutely no reason that every MNPS should not have a turf field.  

If you did any research, you'd know that was reversed, but never let facts get in the way I guess.... Nashville has one of the lowest tax rates in the country among metropolitan areas

Turf fields are a luxury, not a right. If metro programs want one, raise the money yourself like every other program in Middle Tennessee has. MNPS isn't going to help you out

12 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

If you did any research, you'd know that was reversed, but never let facts get in the way I guess.... Nashville has one of the lowest tax rates in the country among metropolitan areas

Turf fields are a luxury, not a right. If metro programs want one, raise the money yourself like every other program in Middle Tennessee has. MNPS isn't going to help you out

You must didn’t hear a boarding county schools are paying for their fields to be done? They put it in the budget.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/25/2022 at 11:23 PM, howdoitknow said:

What do we have that East Nashville doesn’t have?  Land?? Metro is renovating stadiums and EN has a BRAND NEW one. I agree that EN does needs turf but they also need to holla at who made the decision when they built that stadium a few years ago not to crown that field and ask why did they make it flat. Only way I can see EN with a practice field is building over them tennis courts and making a garage like Hillsboro. We don’t have a REAL practice field. It’s the front lawn of the school that’s been converted and it’s like playing on concrete with rocks and dips lol. 

13 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

We cant even do that bro. From what I was told Hillsboro was fighting to get turf and had the funding when they was building their new stadium and it was Denied. Mnps basically said turf is unsafe but I think it more about the Have and Have nots. Heck we got two middle schools teams,Us and Little league who use our fields.