Metro Rankings

bleacher

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

My guy…. Lol did you leave early? From what I heard LA scored at the end to make it 7-0, and that’s how it ended. Twitter/video proof of the td. Either way it looked like a solid matchup.

Actually 3-0 lipscomb only scored when both teams started at the 25 yard line. Them 3 points was bogus, lipscomb missed the first FG. Rules kept changing Trent made sure PC didn’t come out on top!!!

3 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Actually 3-0 lipscomb only scored when both teams started at the 25 yard line. Them 3 points was bogus, lipscomb missed the first FG. Rules kept changing Trent made sure PC didn’t come out on top!!!

It’s a controlled scrimmage and absolutely no one should care who won. A true scrimmage is played like a regular season game and I have yet to see any high school in the past 25 years have a true scrimmage.  The idea of a controlled scrimmage is to work on various situations that will occur during a regular season game.  Special teams play accounts for roughly 1/3 of a game and plays a major role in winning championships.  Did they spend 1/3 of the time on special teams?

1 hour ago, cbg said:

It’s a controlled scrimmage and absolutely no one should care who won. A true scrimmage is played like a regular season game and I have yet to see any high school in the past 25 years have a true scrimmage.  The idea of a controlled scrimmage is to work on various situations that will occur during a regular season game.  Special teams play accounts for roughly 1/3 of a game and plays a major role in winning championships.  Did they spend 1/3 of the time on special teams?

That was the most controlled scrimmage I have seen. 3 punt 3 kickoffs 3FG 10 plays each unless you get a first down and the 10 starts over and the FG on 4th don’t count as a play. I think I said everything I heard and seen right.

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

That was the most controlled scrimmage I have seen. 3 punt 3 kickoffs 3FG 10 plays each unless you get a first down and the 10 starts over and the FG on 4th don’t count as a play. I think I said everything I heard and seen right.

Whatever..PC never sniffed the end zone.  LA scored when they did red zone (started from the 25).  PC went backwards.  PC has a good D.

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Lol…right they controlled it alright!!!

37 minutes ago, TTate said:

Whatever..PC never sniffed the end zone.  LA scored when they did red zone (started from the 25).  PC went backwards.  PC has a good D.

That’s cool we not mad! But after the game LA coaches and fans were. Ranked nationally I don’t know about that one…lol

5 hours ago, cbg said:

LA told our coaches 10 plays but when our defense stopped them everything changed! They thought like pretty much everyone there, that they were going to march all over us!

3 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

When will someone from Nashville get the nuts and guts to come to Da Haven is what I want to know lol. *stares directly at Pearl-Cohn AND East Nashville AND that school with the Michigan Wolverine helmets (their name escapes me at the moment, I know they played Melrose in the playoffs a few years ago)

Y’all have to beat CR first. Then come talk to us…lol