Metro Rankings

bleacher

MBA is that good are you serious . Y'all wouldn't have a chance if y'all had every starter. Y'all don't have 9 starters out cut the crap. Just face the fact that Mr Brown saved y'all over the years and now y'all can't win meaningful games without a guy like that . It's ok bubba everybody has those type of years . It's hard when you have to really coach huh? PC will desperately be in the transfer portal this off season . They never develop kids they look to father Ryan to put them out and scramble to get them . Now y'all will beat 3 or 4 terrible teams and watch how much talking y'all will start to do . Lol . It's really comical .

1 hour ago, Hurricane717 said:

MBA is that good are you serious . Y'all wouldn't have a chance if y'all had every starter. Y'all don't have 9 starters out cut the crap. Just face the fact that Mr Brown saved y'all over the years and now y'all can't win meaningful games without a guy like that . It's ok bubba everybody has those type of years . It's hard when you have to really coach huh? PC will desperately be in the transfer portal this off season . They never develop kids they look to father Ryan to put them out and scramble to get them . Now y'all will beat 3 or 4 terrible teams and watch how much talking y'all will start to do . Lol . It's really comical .

You just talking at this point. 4 staters got suspend that week of the MBA game! Like I’ve stated MBA is good but not as good as our final score! I’ve never said even if all 9 of our starters played that we would’ve won, but I know for sure it would’ve been close. Far as PC never developing kids all of our D1 college players and the one in the league started at PC from their freshman year! You really have to stop just posting anything on here makes you look like a loser!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

8 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You just talking at this point. 4 staters got suspend that week of the MBA game! Like I’ve stated MBA is good but not as good as our final score! I’ve never said even if all 9 of our starters played that we would’ve won, but I know for sure it would’ve been close. Far as PC never developing kids all of our D1 college players and the one in the league started at PC from their freshman year! You really have to stop just posting anything on here makes you look like a loser!!!

It would not have been close. So you’re saying PC could  stay in a game with Oakland? Oakland is about as good if not better than MBA.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It would not have been close. So you’re saying PC could  stay in a game with Oakland? Oakland is about as good if not better than MBA.

LA didn’t score on us until late in the game back in August when everyone played! LA is ranked in the country at that time!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

7 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Stop talking so much and go on YouTube and watch LA vs PC game! If we didn’t struggle on offense that game would’ve been close. Our defense was lights out and now that everyone is healthy and can play! Offense has came along we’re back on track. 

4 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

JRB knows me too well.  I think the gap between MBA and oakland or LA is big.  dont get me wrong, MBA is having a great season but they aren't beating Lipscomb or Oakland.

I think MBA matches up well against Oakland and it would be a competitive game. LA is probably on a different level this year.